UoN Goons

tell that to the innocent lady going about her business whose car they smashed on uhuru highway…

i also advice my relatives there, if ever there is a demo/riot at the campus na wakutwe kwa rooms zao, they only have themselves to blame. they should be in the other corner of town taking a much needed walk/stroll till it boils over

Exactly

GOOOD JOB @pamba hata huyo anacursee tunaomba next time aonekaniwe ama aonekane:D:D:D:D:D:D

goons are goons and need be dealt with as they come. you terrorize passersby then run hide behind the protection of the institution.not cool

wapigwe kabisa

I have read the students outrage on social media with great amusement. Their main gripe is that cops were allowed into the university to flush them out of their hostels.
So these mofos think they can just riot and mess other people’s schedules, businesses and property then retreat back to their hostels and no cop should follow them there?
Stupid maafarkers.

Prefab 4 :D:D:D fond memories of that place. Vijana wapewe discipline kiasi. Shida ni kuwa wenye demonstration tiyari washahepa peaceful niggers ndio wanakipata.

@Mathaais and @Tarantinoh , i was at UoN from 2002 to 2006, we had many strikes, some necessary but some really silly and police were always ready to deal with us, problem is all the students i know who were “dealt” with were the innocent ones…wale wenye hata hawajui nini inaendelea. You see, at UoN mkiwa Hall 9/10 and 11 mtakua na all info, actually Hall 9 is the epicentre, hapo ndio kamukunji hukua but the rest hua hawana habari kwanza wale wa kupenda kusoma ADD na library hadi usiku wa manane. Yes am guilty to have joined some of the “demonstrations” lakini those who used to face the wrath of the police were the naive “serious” students.

We must have met, you are stating the truth, the innocent suffer on behalf of the rowdy gangs. I was a resident of lower state house road after my first year. I can gladly say I didn’t participate in any of the students unrests, I usually asked myself, ‘what if that’s my car being stones?’, it was enough.

I had to go to every demonstration to calm comrades…and there were many comrades like me…Am so proud that i once saved a female driver from possible rape…she drove into the demonstration bila kujua. most thugs, whom am tempted to name, were only interested in looting motorists na phones pale Hazina towers…and they would be done within the first 30min alafu wanahepa. The best remedy of avoiding police beatings is to be on the street, or leave campus, ukibaki campus wewe kwisha. Nilikua time ya kina Ted Munovi, Makokha, juma jombi, Adhiambo Adhiambo, Obura etc…funny enough all those goons are now very successful Kenyans…hata Tolgos ni gavana

I can recall some of the names akina Odhiambox2, Karuga, Mutiga, Harambee Awuor Ponge APC.
That Ted Munovi has a brilliant political mind, I heard he is an advisor to Governor Mutua.
:D:D:D Tolgos is my governor.

Ted munovi and mutuse are the men behind gavana mutua…mutuse is the chief of staff, a dollar millionaire as we speak. With those two mutua was never going to lose…they are that good. Tolgos is supposed to give me some biashara…
Am currently working with APC and Harambee…

Nice, wherever you are around Iten inbox me tuongee.

When I was there, sikurusha mawe hata siku moja. I never understood the motivation behind some students stoning cars.

Lakini ni kweli wale wanaumia when GSU goes into the campus are the innocent ones. I think the safest place for a student to take cover during riots is the library. Never saw cops enter a library. Alternatively, leave the campus altogether and only return when you are certain the coast is clear.

Hehe. Is this a subtle sweep or what?

Boss, going to the library was the worst move ever, especially once a circular to the effect of “clear from all university premises by 4pm” has been issued…it meant you had to leave the library and head straight into waiting cops.