Update Las Vegas: Wuueeh!

Kweli but 20 head shots kwa giza bila ata tracer… that should raise a questions

It was like a water jet on a tray if eggs. Almost every bullet is guaranteed to hit, especially in the very early seconds. He was in the dark, and they were lit by stage lights, neon, streetlamps, etc. Sitting ducks!!

He is a champion of you old men. This consolation will make you live a little while longer.

maybe not.
Let’s say 3 armed strangers walk into your room with bags full of guns.
They invite you to watch their handiwork and
For dessert, you get a bullet in the head.:smiley:

Guka punguza stress na usiingie terrorism

That’s the point. Start with banning automatic and semiautomatic guns, get every state to register gun owners then slowly start taking guns away till they achieve total disarmament. So expect more mass shootings. NRA and the American citizens shouldn’t give in.

If you fire at a crowd from a high point you are most likely going to hit their heads.

I like your made for Hollywood conspiratorial thinking… It could be a reality too :smiley:

The old white terrorist had a mini armory in his house. Cops found more guns, ammo and explosives. Probably he had planned something even more bigger.

:D:D
Fafanua.

The land of dinosaurs, moon landings and demolition twin towers.

Second Amendment. Total disarmament from whom? Nothing is going to change, at least not in Washington. Some states might (this being the keyword) enforce stricter controls on assault rifles and the size of magazines, but that is not a deterrent to anyone who’s planning this kind of damage. He must have had some good training, and most likely had a scope. The sad part is, someone else might try to break his record!

I love those ones. The cars,the wines oh and the whiskeys :rolleyes: what a lucky bastard!
@introvert , I want a vintage bike
@amun … Vintage whiskey tafasari.

:D:D
Tupatie Mills and Boon chapter 2.

Hehehe…Thursday.

What are you referring to as ‘automatic?’ It seems like you’re confusing between semi and fully automatic. Semis are legal, and fairly easy to get (depending on the state, of course). Fully automatic, though legal, are extremely difficult to purchase, and are heavily regulated. One of the conditions i that it must have been manufactured, i believe, before 1986. Though illegal, some people modify their semis (with semis you have to pull the trigger every time you shoot- layman’s explanation). For this kind of an assault, it’s very possible that the man had modified weapons.

I analyzed this narrative awhile back. A caucassian is a disturbed lone wolf, a giod american kid with psychological issues and how did he slip through the crack? The society is guilty. An African is a dangerous criminal part of a gang that rejects the good values of the society, they belong in jail. An Arab is a terrorist, the manifest of evil, the devil on the prowl in our society. Part of a terrorist network or cell, those who are against our freedom and democracy

i hope its the holy ital food you smoking

You have excellently put my point across vizuri… that’s what i’m saying… you can’t go get a GPMG from a gun store. But when you have the right requirements e.g if holder of Class III FFL you can easy get the semi auto and convert to full auto simply by just modifying the trigger… and remember these trigger kits are sold in the same gun store…

[ATTACH=full]130925[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]130925[/ATTACH]
stolen from MAD… :D:D:D