Upgrading A Pigsty

haha… Red oxide/ iron oxide.

Hapo ndio shida compared to tile. Mimi tiles all the way if you get the top tier and a pro installer.

[ATTACH=full]263155[/ATTACH]

Looks great though it seems extremely slippery when wet

Kwaivo it’s not durable? Uyo fundi has done good work for the kitchen

Women in high heels will poke holes in your floor as time goes on, pwana… :D:D:D

Muchwa itakula hii kitu huko kwetu.

Mchwa itakula plastic? Mchwa zenu Ni noma afande

jiiiiisas !! boss,matamuchi yatakumaliza.[ATTACH=full]263176[/ATTACH]hakuna lead in that,youd have to be reasonably careful to use it. I believe you know what lead is…and red,right? safi

The product has lifetime warranty its both splash and scratch resistant. This is a premium product that has bn tried and tested in europe for over 35yrs.

Nope it engineered wood na iko na lifetime warranty for domestic use.

Nope, it completely safe…

It has a lifetime warranty.

hizo vitu zako zinakaa ile ceiling za plastic

Ndo niliambia @Fundi1 awafundishe… I ain’t no teacher myself. But apparently @Tom Bayeye is the professori

Its engineered wood made in belgium… ii mpaka watoto wako wakishanda wamelala kwa floor hautakua na worries.

Its engineered wood made in belgium… ii mpaka watoto wako wakishanda wamelala kwa floor hautakua na worries.

All good until it soaks in water. Hii floor hufura fura kama ile garden toad. Seen it in some few apartments. Not a good thing.

Hydroseal technology has bn used to make it fully waterproof and incase anything happen it has 20yr warranty for residential use. The product you are getting is a result of 35yrs of innovation and development.

Hapa umeongea kama salesman

get this clear men!!! We ain’t buying shiet