Upgrading from Japan to Germany

Sawa mastaaa hao watakupea hadi manual

CIF hujalipa tax and other fees.
Nunua gari kubwa ya japan na utakuwa na starehe zaidi. You will get your money’s worth. otherwise, just to get a taste of german stuff, for less than 2 milli, import a 2013 C class sporty one (one with symbol on front grill not on top of the bonnet).

The E Class is more spacious, has better ground clearance and is more refined than the C Class. It’s a better buy.

Shida ya Benz sio kununua. Ni maintenance na practicality. Ukigonga pothole roho inadunda. In a first world country a Benz is ideal. Huku even MPs etc buy J150s for a reason. They are more practical. The grass isn’t always greener in the next garden.

Who buys a station wagon benz though!! People will be confusing it for a Fielder ama Wish. Unasimama soko mninga wamaa wanashout fungua boot tujaze waru.

Nigeria wanakulipa ngapi shot?

Kimakia huna pesa.

The problem with most kenyans is that they adopt a ‘keeping up with the jonesses’ mentality. Unanunua gari not because u even need it or have some experience wit it but just to show your mates that u can drive European.

Niya famiri,nataka watoto wachezagie na huko kwa boot tukiwa safari…which one do you recommend then?

Nani amelipa premium kubomoa kabat

Ulioa lini na ukazalisha…last time I checked bado ulikua unasumbuana na makunguru

Mhhhh kaa hapo tuu

nashindwa kama anataka ununue sedan na umesema uko na famiri

I think kuna tofauti ya Sedan na Station Wagon,I want the latter.Famirii itatoshea kwa SW na mizigo enough

Hakajaoa haka.Last time I checked walikua wanaombana mkia na @uwesmake nde.

@anon46421834 huyo msee usimuone hivi.Ukiwa na mashinda uende pale office za equity upperHill anaweza kuokolea.
Cast your nets wider @uwesmake anaweza ku sort one day.Nimewai enda huko na nikaongea na yeye lakini hakunijua

Enigma doesnt bank with third rate banks like Equity.Enigma only banks with Barclays,Stanchart and KCB.
@uwesmake nde anaeza tu kuokolea wanao washwa na kinyambis.Enigma is not one of them.

E klasse is too long & too low. Front lip/bumper utagwara na kuchimba kila mahali. Rear overhangs pia

Equity is the best.

Siku utapata account iko cleaned ndio utalia.The it will take like eight months for them to pay you.Their staff collude with outsiders to sweep accounts clean.Also dont go withdrawing huge cash kwa branches zao Their staff collude with outsiders ukue robbed.