Upgrading to windows 10 (The simplest way)

@The.Black.Templar I have a few bags. I can be available on saturday, give me a call. (+254725070801)

Do a post on them please, with photos

Got it.

Same as last years,[ATTACH=full]11299[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11300[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11301[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11299[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11303[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11299[/ATTACH]

sama size ama smaller?

Same size (15.6).[ATTACH=full]11305[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11306[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]11307[/ATTACH]

Hizi bags ni mambo bad. BTW, can they be washed juu ya hio story ya headphone jack?

simple command

simple upgrade

[ATTACH=full]11312[/ATTACH]

Which DE? Why not upgrade to Rafaela? I have Linuxmint Rafaela but I messed up and upgraded to an XFCE RC version. I also have kubuntu in a second partition that I installed recently.

Checked out its review a few days back but I didn’t see much difference to Rebecca (17.1), so I decided to sit this one out. The best thing with this version (17) is the fact that its light weight, fast booting and low ram usage and still manages to keep its sleek looks.

Unauzaje?

I upgraded to Windows 10. Now my programs cannot run- DirectX issues.

Help pls.

When you say ‘my programs cannot run’ be specific on which programs. Coz upgrading to windows 10 shouldn’t affect your DirectX setup. Try running the DirectX diagnostic tool on the terminal (C:\users\aviator>dxdiag)

[ATTACH=full]11389[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]11389[/ATTACH]

DSweet Home 3d is one of the programs. Roadrush too. “Around the world in 80” days too.

I would advice you to do what the dialog box is displaying. Reinstalling DX doesn’t pose any threats to your system; coz it requires no uninstallation before reinstalling.

Well, thanks.
I applied windows updates and the problem seems solved for now.