Upgrading

That 659cc engine is coupled with a turbo.Having a small engine does not necessarily mean that the consumption will be low.It all boils down to where you drive the car ( traffic ,town or highway ) and how you drive the car (gradual acceleration or idiot red lining heavy foot ).In fact on highway if you were to keep up with something like a Subaru forester 2500cc at 80KPH to 100KPH you would have same or very bad figures on consumption since you have to thrash it to keep up.

Sande bro…

Nunua Honda Fit 2010 and enjoy the big space on a compact small car.Watu wa 2000cc and above wakae kando.I have a Fit 2006 with CVT and i love it.

Just pick kitu utaweza na utapenda. Dnt pick kitu watu watapenda. Coz end of the day ni wewe, gari yako na mfuko yako. Kama uko na family na unakuwanga na mizigo chukua tu saloon car ya 1500cc ikizidi sana 1800cc. Utashangaa sana difference sio that bad in fuel ni vitisho tu.
Kama wewe bado kijana barobaro chukua size ya demio na fit. Hii itakuchapisha laps na boyz wako kabisa bila stress.

I couldnt agree more. Plus ni gari mpya kabisa. And it is plenty roomy inside. Fueling is a breeze. On friday siz was stranded in eldy. Nilienda na demio 1300cc na kurudi na 1200bob. Ingekuwa NZE 1500cc me hutumia i could have spent 2500 hivi

What about Toyota rush its a 4wd drive 1286cc

Nilienda na demio 1300cc na kurudi na 1200bob
:eek::eek::eek:Was this from Nairobi ?

You are leaning towards ample ground clearance and 4wd .Forget about fuel economy with 4WD.

Am new bro chanua sufferer

Sorry. Bungoma to eldy and back. And fuel ikabaki nikazunguka nayo

Kama anataka 4wd ile demio i drove had 4wd. Just a button u press and it engages. I think u can get kwa magari zingine 4wd optional.(part time) but do you really need 4wd? Ground clearence ni good for our bad roads n poor bumps. Bt 4wd?

Budget ni mangapi ?

I do not have experience na hiyo. Sorry.

Kasoo nne

Soo nne hapo hutapata gari ya 2010. Hapo utapata gari ya 2001-2003.
Saka toyota 110,111, ama ukiwa lucky NZE. I insist on NZE. I think pia vitz itapatikana na hiyo bei but few
Upande wa mazda, honda hutapata gari mzuri kwa hiyo bei. Hapo cheza toyota

With 400K Tafadhali chukua a small compact car ile itakujenga then upgrade when the right time comes.

Toyotas tu ndio utapata poa kwa hii bei.
Honda na mazda ni gari za 2009 kuendelea so bei ni 650k kuenda juu…
Tafuta NZE kama utaongeza kitu juu. Ama vitz old model, toyota 100,110,111 well maintained. Na zile G touring na L touring. Upande wa subaru i thing impreza inawezapatikana hiyo bei but be careful

The challenge with the older cars ni some bugging issue kama oil leaks, seals zikizeeka which i hate to see (i have experienced that on a starlet i previously owned and a g touring that my Mzee owns) and worn out bearings .I would rather top up like 50 or 70k and get a small hideous donkey which is a bit newer and inturn you will spend less on parts since most of what you will change will be the common consumables.

I agree. I am not sure na gari compact mzuri kwa hiyo bei. Any suggestion for @Wechez ?
And i too wanna buy a car at 700k budget. Im torn between 2005-2007premio/ allions and 2010 fit.
The dilema ni obvious as i quoted in my comment for small cars vs big cars.

Kwa budget ya 700K i would buy a fit at least i will have have better sleep compared to a premio /allion which requires chains ,rivets,cut off switch and alarm before you can park it anywhere and not worry much about not finding side mirrors or worse not finding the whole car…
Below is my hideous donkey 1300 cc IDSI (uses 8 spark plugs ) .If i was to change this car i would go for a 2010 Honda Fit 1500cc + CVT.
:(:(:(:frowning: First thing i did was to lose the body kit all round
[ATTACH=full]147350[/ATTACH]