Upgrading.

You are a fan not owning one! Even me I am a Ferrari fan, but i dont own one, there is the difference, usiogope kutuambia ni infinix model gani unatumia

:D:D:D:D:D

At least I’ve got some backing up…

Amenibamba aje,simplicity my frens

I am a fan and i own a Samsung phone.I hope things are clear now.

Do you know rich people usually carry two or three phones?and it also depends on the environmental hazard so maybe he decided to carry that one and left the others at home.

I get updates on my SAMSUNG phone almost monthly.

Hii ni Samsung gani ? And I am not talking of play store updates :):):slight_smile:

Mid range and flagship Samsung phones get software/firmware updates.I don’t know about budget phones.

Endelea kuji console.It’s not a competition.Everybody should stick to his/her lane and everyone will be happy.All those phones are made for different people.I am not looking down on those phones or anyone using them.It’s just an opinion.

I knew about that phone a long time ago on youtube when i was checking the latest samsung phones.

What’s funny?

As long as simu inameet the seven dimensions of quality, the rest is insignificant.

@Deorro kuja uone msee anaongelea Xiaomi vibaya

Huyu hawes saidika

Wacha aendelee kuumia trying to look respectable to other people

BTW nani ametumia hii 3310 mpya iko aje ?

How comes no one is mentioning my Huawei?

Check ka inatumia mediachieth processor ukipata iko nayo udelete hyo comment

Nimefikiria kitu ka hiyo… Na since pia nitajoin thr Faiba family so everybody wins

Huawei most hutumia HiSilicon Kirin SOC. Sijaona mediatek unless these cheap ones.