Upus ya CNN

Leta HOYA tupatie huyu Nyang’au

I bet very few watched that newsclip in its entirety!

cracker maafakaz

What’s the context of those pics and are they recent?

I think - wait, I know everyone has an agenda. You watch them all and most likely you will get an all rounded view of the story. Then you form your own opinion, rather than being exclusively spoon-fed bigoted crap by…hao majamaa.

1 Like

Kwa nini ukweli huuma. In Kenya insecurity is an BIG issue however much we Kenyans want to sugarcoat it.

1 Like

kuliko huko white cracker shit wanaingia kanisa au kindergarten na ku-shoot? halafu wanasema the shooter had a troubled past…the matapakas

2 Likes

Actually some parts of Chicago, Baltimore etc experience violence and murder on a larger scale than Kenya.

…mbona hawakutumia ‘insecurity hotbed’?..they know what they wanted to insinuate.

1 Like

The Only Hot Bed We Know!!!

1 Like

KOT have made my afternoon

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SomeoneTellCNN?src=hash

niaje Mose

https://static.dyp.im/WoQUQhPoRU/large/ea01559649901d9a3d28b2283564205d.JPG

1 Like

They all do but if you prefer CNN, you’ll have better luck getting information by tuning in to Nickelodeon. :D:D:D:D

The problem with watching CCTV, NHK, BBC, DW and France 24 is that they have so much content from their mother countries that do not pass as international news.

1 Like

You could just mix it up and watch a bit of everything… The Internet is also a pretty good source of news I guess …

1 Like

Gentleman, please note if you will that huko, in the event of a crime or incident:-
[ol]
[li]SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THE SITUATION(Response is swift and coordinated and real investigations are carried out) [/li]
[li]INVESTIGATION FINDINGS ARE ACTED ON(Proactive action is determined and taken), and most importantly[/li]
[li]HEADS ROLL (ikipatikana someone slept on the job unaenda nyumbani and you can even be charged with criminal negligence) [/li][/ol]
But huku kwetu, when a crime is committed, my boys(kut kuys wit kans) exchange fire with criminals(pat kuys wit kans) after which no stone is left unturned:D. To bad ukiibiwa. I was once mugged and ended up loosing some valuables. Then mimi huyo na kimbelembele kwenda kureport KICC police post. Nilipewa number na nikaambiwa niende nitafute hao wezi nikiwaona nipige ripoti tena:eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

sasa ulitaka polisi waachanishe kila kitu walikuwa wanafanya wakimbie Luthuli wakute hao muggers hapo ni kama ulikuwa umewafungisha akili ki-Mombasa; ati mungewakuta hapo wamewekelea your valuables kwa kichwa wanacheka bure kama jamaa wa fangi…?

Eish, my friend. Akili sasa imekuwa kama helmet kwako. Tumia akili kufikiria sio kujifunika kichwa nayo. The issue here is; in a functional society, what is expected of people in positions of responsibility. Consider reporting a crime halafu unaambiwa utume pesa ya petrol in order for the police to respond. Ama unapeleka a criminal to the police then anaachiliwa because some mofo could not get off his ass to investigate the case fully. It leads to anarchy hence people seek alternatives(read mob justice).
If you live in Nairobi, there are some areas huwezi enda usiku na zinajulikana. Crime reports are made on a daily basis. Na wenye wanafanya hizo areas ziwe no-go zones wanajulikana. Lakini hapo ndio unapata over 20 police officers kwa road block ya alcoblow ama wanatembea kwa pubs za estate wakichukua pesa.

CNN is pure propaganda 24/7. They are so fuckin dim. Am not even talking abt their latest claims. I always find them comical.

Lakini those republican hollowskulls Fox News are the worst.

2 Likes