Upuss SIR-CUSS

chonjo , I will be travelling on a budget.

No.

Hehehe

[ATTACH=full]96294[/ATTACH]
Mumesahau inbox ama muflirt huko kwa secrets but musilete bromance cieth hapa

wewe uko na shida…tafta atwoli akufire utulie!I’d have done that to you but my orientation is not plugging buttholes but making love to coomer…anyhu court attention elsewhere… brare fuu

I dont think my comment should be on your above lust of people you’ve quoted

You clearly have insecurities issues so lets cut straight through the bs of I know cuz I cuz I know card…uko more than first name basis kwa hii matter? na hakuna mtu aliuliza satisfaction ya gani inakushika? …as irrelevant as you are is the idea that a ferk in this reality is possible to happen.
[ATTACH=full]96311[/ATTACH]
GYSU if i try my best to make it short- is a bitch ass cuck tryna talk tough and is out of pocket with a name drop that’s irrelevant to this sides of the town boy…and when i say town i mean thread.That shit don work in these parts.So take that hoe nigga shit elsewhere.Watu wa tech have gay jokes but your choice is what betrays you.There so much worse shit you could say like for instance…hope you wife gets raped by your dog tonight and she dies trying to abort the abomination…

Wow that auto correct miss fire nearly bundled you in the above reply.Its good plus ule alianza kukojolea