Upusu sacco

@Miss Finest Wine are you okay, missing you today, baba is a coward, kiguoya piu, jaluo ilakarite uria utari wona, umuthi niguo mamenya baba dari heke

fuack u truck-hoe magnet :smiley:

Confirmed

@Okwonkwo come tell meria you munch your own sweat

I am good hunny bunny MM. Is Pseudo around asinikute tukimisana. Mimi niko na joy tele. ManCity beat the stupid loaded noise making neigbours. I actually broke protocal and had some wine on a Sunday despite malizaing antibios jana. Not good but …anything that angushas silly ManU is good for me. Also good news the snow has gone away to nakou Kibera where we banish things that annoy us. Too much happened today. I went out earlierto get some milk when it was snowing and wooooooooooooi who do I find on the staircase? my beloved nephew with some white gal from the hood. I just said a meek hie.

Heckless!

Shindweeeee wewe:D

Back to the main topic…ndareeeeeeeeeeeeee thoni Bababoon… where is @Muthamaki as we discussed this a while back? I said Baba is going nowhere…

Glad to see uko around, 12th hakuna teargas, hakuna deaths, fearshara itaendelea poa, all muarabus trucks had been grounded lakini kesho kazi kaa kawa, did you see the 12 mirrions shillings bus they burnt was the morning, now all bus companies are talking of resisting that route, bookmark hii post tuongee on 14th Dec.

Yes I did see that. I told Muthamaki nothing will happen but he was not listening. Baba will just make noise and more noise until he breathes his last.

Amen amen

RWNBP RWNBP RWNBP RWNBP

Never ever ever. We worked as hard as you guys hata kama we did not show our faces at the debes. MM I was not on this forum kendu 2013 when things were hotter than hot with ICC calling and some of us the youth taking interest in Kenyan politics. I will never ever forget all the calls we made back home as we were panicking about the duo being jailed in some far flung place as teh Western media was reporting. But my aunties kept it so calm and told us…‘do not worry’ '‘tugathiee irebe tumavote mee njera ishio turaigua’ Deep words.

@uwesmake = @Kigui = @Pokoyoyo thūmbīyaNugu

Huyu hoho anatuumiza. Atufungulie hizo quarry za huko tunukishe kitunguu

What are u cooking?

Wapi thufu?

That’s roast pork, brown rice & quinoa, grilled green beans.
@vuja de …tulisemaje kuhusu mashakura? o_O
:slight_smile:

no soup no party

@Andrew Kibe niaje

Kenyans love soup, mnaogopa kunyong’wa or getting hiccups? :smiley: What I have up there is your typical American dinner. Substitute the pork for chicken…that’s how we roll. Instead of soup we have drinks. :slight_smile: