Upuzi ya feminism

Guys are so uptight! There are some inside jokes that may seem twisted to onlookers but the lady or man actually enjoys it. We do not know the dynamics between the two. Watu wajipe shughuli. I call my females cupcake and they like it. Its also a snack

People want to get offended for others. Dame mwenyewe aliretweet hiyo tweet ya mchizi wake.

Be careful what you ask for cause you might get it.

exactly

If i may ask why dont you regard yourself as a feminist?

ukweli mtupu

Even this girl sees no problem

[MEDIA=twitter]1161278988981014529[/MEDIA]

There’s one who used to get turned on when I called her “demeaning” names like slut, bitch etc. Very decent woman in public, I think she had a fetish for the opposite of what she was. Na ni yeye alianza, in private chats and convos anakuambia vitu kama “I’m your bitch…today you’re going to fuck me like a cheap whore”…boss, mboro inastretch kutoka hapa mpaka Modogashe. At first she used to initiate it but I caught on, I got trained like a good doggy on how she likes it.
Sasa hawa busybodies sijui wanaingilia wapi kwa mambo ya watu wawili.

she actually knows.tuwache watu na inside joke zao

[ATTACH=full]253902[/ATTACH]

She is bipolar…

Bipolar lives matter

The feminists outraged are most likely in relationships where one walks on egg shells and not fun at all. Understand them

This is demeaning and objectifying to women. This is a man who does not have respect for women. Period. Ever heard of internalized misogyny? Just the way some blacks laugh at dehumanizing, objectifying and derogatory terms like niggah and branch manager. Doesn’t make it right does it?

I am aware i am just telling him what to expect…

[ATTACH=full]253903[/ATTACH]

But pia huyo mjamaa hajapost kitu ya maana

[ATTACH=full]253904[/ATTACH]

Do you think your baby momma would have enjoyed you posting these chats on Twitter?swali.

I have dated a bipolar feminazi before…it’s all good and calm for a few months then it suddenly explodes…and during such episodes her libido is over the roof…you need to have very good stamina ama utasaidiwa

njihiakelvin ni beta male