URGENT

Military grade ni gani mdau

It’s better you condomize and avoid the PEP interview as much as possible. Shida ya condom kwa elders kama mimi is that it tends to discourage Abdallah second rising hence we become one shot chaps when the current brood of girls demand 5 shots minimum.

At Aga Khan hospital you can do a HIV test 3 weeks after exposure but it’s quite expensive, 2500/= I think. Ukienda VCT you must wait 3 months after exposure but it costs 20 bob to do a test. Just pay for that hospital test and it will give you peace of mind. Waiting 3 months to find out if you are sick is the worst torture ever.

To avoid all these torment…why not abstinence or condomize

No, he has to wait for 3 months otherwise if tests before then he will get a false negative result.

Here is my detailed response. You have 3 options.

1. Get the lady to do a HIV test with you, if she is negative and you are negative, you’re good.
  2. If she refuses to take the test, you should take action within 72 hours of the intercourse to protect yourself through PEPs, but if 72 hours have elapsed, nothing much can be done.
  3. If 72 hours have lapsed and she refuses or is unavailable for the test, then you have no choice but to wait for 3 months to do the test to confirm whether you caught the virus or not.

Boss kuna test ya VCT which gives results after 10 minutes na kuna test ya Hospital which gives results after 2 days. For VCT test you must wait 3 months after exposure, Hospital test you can test after 3 weeks from exposure. VCT test costs a fraction of that hospital test and that’s why am telling him if he has the money he should go to Aga Khan and do that hospital test.

Go for pcr test. This shows the results after 3 days of infection

Luwere

mas

very true na pia if after you realized ulitoa saaio , nunu ka voda mahali nauseme asaanti mungu

Playing the Russian Roulette…why take such gamble with your only one life…hehe ogopa lanyes…Many are on arvs …

Boss this jamaa sio ati ni yeye alitoa , the thing broke maybe it had factory defects its not his fault , other times ametumia hai break, soo, its not hat the jamaa decided let toa ,then i see what happens apana , it just broke , thats why ziko tatu , pole sana @Solana1

Yeah ilibreak. In fact the lanye ndiye alinishow after sex that CD imebreak.

Did you get any flu - like symptoms within the first 10 - 21 days? Swollen lymph nodes, pain in the joints, skin rashes, fever etc.

Zii sikupata. Why?

If that’s the case stop fretting, you’re negative. There is an initial acute phase in HIV infection called Acute Retroviral Syndrome (ARS) which presents those symptoms in a majority of the infected persons. Google it for more information.

Okay. So I shouldn’t suffer from a cold

At times the virus…hiv…once infected…you stay asymptomatic for quite a long time

You can be asymptomatic for some time

Safi. Hope I’m okay. Nimeacha kukulana sasa. Hata dem tulipatana HAKUNA siegs. Until marriage.