URGENTLY DEPOPULATE AFRICA - PRINCE WILLIAM

but them cave beasts are dying out faster than us.

Not sure how factual this is, but I remember hearing a rumour way back that Commonwealth countries still pay some ‘fee’ to the queen, especially us with her ‘crown lands’ here - that they were never relinquished? Not seen any historical documentation to prove this yet…always wondered though.

Like the whole francophone country situation.

hawa wazungu wapeleke ukiritimba huko kwao.

The British government doesn’t own any land in Kenya. only British individuals and companies. we pay monies to them as dividends accrued from their business ventures here. case in point Safaricom.

Inbreeding isn’t our thing…funny though it is theirs.

That I know bro. Was just wondering about the whole crown land story…it’s just an old rumour I’d heard.

You can start with yourself. Take poison or jump into a busy highway. Actions speak louder than words.

#Resist #Baba is always right

Its not free its our taxes. Infact, poor people bear the largest burden of taxes compared to their income.

They can also rear their own wildlife ama namna gani?

Land area?

ati the majority of europeans can comfortably bring up 30 kids???

buda unajua Rent ya London ni doo ngapi? na uwewahi enda Switzerland uangalia cost of life huko? how about tax rate ya scandinavian countries? hata 5 kids kama wewe si sonko hauwezi manage

you want to compare Africa’s size to Europe?

Jeshi yao had to bend to our will and sign a new contract

they own the wild animals - kwani wao ndio huown all the govt run gameparks and reserves? Private ranches hata akina Mutula Kilonzo owned some

game trophies trading is illegal in Kenya wacha kudanganya

by a majority of banks are you referring to Stanchart and Barclays? what do they have againist KCB, Equity and coop?

They killed theirs off, came here and tried to kill ours off and transfer excess population here. Bado wanatamani hii mahali.

You are very ignorant. Majority of europeans can support very few children. They are have a better way of planning though.

What about China and India ?

Surely you want to compare Mutula kilonzo’s 3 LIONS to a mzungu owned conservancy? Simba tatu pekee?

Lewa conservancy started out as a 62,000 acre white settler ranch in 1922. And it’s still owned by a mzungu today only it’s a conservancy. hmmm.

And if you watch the nat geo documentaries for instance there are some things utajionea tu na macho bila kuambiwa unless you’re totally blind. Even in our ‘national parks’. There’s the mzungu boss in the KWS uniform calling the shots and the African watu wa mkonos also in KWS uniforms running around. The mzungu pilot with the mzungu vet shooting the rhinos. And they usually say, “I was born here, this is my home… my great grandparents came here in 1906… my children’s heritage…”
then they mention words like “animal trusts”, “Foundation protecting endangered rhinos”… translation: WE OWN THESE SHIT!

Sijaelewa hio swali yako about banks. But the British own a huge stake of Kenya’s banking sector. Even that Equity bank you mentioned is still partly owned by the mkoloni. 5.2% stock of Equity bank is owned by British American Investments company. Stanchart owns another 5%. And more bits and pieces are owned by more wazungus. A sizeable chunk of KCB is also owned by Stanchart and this is information available online.

Watupee io shamba ya laikipia tukatakate broti maguta maguta…:D:D

I overheard some lady complaining that she is 39 and does bt have a kid or husband. Do u know what her lady friends were advising her? Ati she can forget about finding a husband…ati tafuta mtoto tuu. I was like WTF!! Kwani ni lazima mtu azae ndio society accepts u? No wonder we got so many single mothers out there (no pun)