US confirms that Iran has SHOT DOWN one of its $180million spy drones

NOT a big deal here and there will be no war anytime soon.
As I pointed out in a different thread about the same, this was just a routine encounter during military exercises. You wouldn’t have heard about it from the US side if Iran didn’t talk about it.
Why would the US encroach on Iranian airspace? They knew (or at least hoped) that Iran would intercept the drone. By Iran firing the SAM, the US is able to determine with accuracy (they already have satellite info) the location and the capability of Iran’s defense systems.

It seems to me that the US is determined to destroy the whole of the muslim world. Its not even about trump.
muslims can deal with their own problems. They are a pain in the ass to everyone.
We have survived under american hegemony, where we would have been finished by an arab, muslim, or any asian hegemony.

Did you read my comment well? The convectional war with Iraq lasted a few weeks… after that it became an insurgency.
Understand what i mean by “convectional war” and “insurgency”

convectional ni ile inatoka kwa sea ina-precipitate kwa mountain?

Israel has harboured ambitions of attacking Iran and has been building up to it for years. Were it not for the international community, kangenuka kitambo. This escalation is a God send to his chosen people. Halafu watu wakumbuke the Complex has not seen a major war since Iraq so they are also looking forward to ile time ngumi ya kwanza itatupwa stock itembee. Russia and China ile watafanya ni kupigana proxy war. No way are they going head to head with US and UK over Iran. Their long running interest cannot allow them to do that. Iran will be pummeled in a head to head. Interesting times ahead.

The usa gulf war 2 took a month to get Baghdad, they were chasing shadows, shooting each other and fighting a militia group. The Iraq military showed up only in one battle. This is because the troops were sent on the field, they changed cloths and went home. Only 20% of Iraq troops showed up. Yet you see usa chest thumping they defeated Iraq. After that war, the details showed a confused usa military that used wrong Intel from fake spies and their own disorganization in the field. For one month a few groups of militia with AK47 and RPG successfully played hide and seek with 150000 usa troops and 50000 British troops. Their own generals openly quoting the were lucky as Iraq military didn’t show up or was degraded as a force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cTiTV2B9hs

The Iranian revolutionary guards are the kings of unconventional warfare as they trained Hama’s in west bank, Hizbollah in Lebanon, Syria counter revolutionary troops to win the civil war there. They have also led the Houthi fighters to stop saudi and uae troops there. What is worse is that Iran 80 million population that are the most liberal in M.E are turning radical. They fast shifting to the right to support the country’s leadership. Their is no one in Iran supporting usa state capture. They don’t even have fake exiled leaders to cheat people that they can be credible puppet leaders in Iran. Lastly nobody except uncle Tom’s and uncle Sam believes in this attack on Iran. I see clearly people in usa and uk collectively calling out this bullshit. The mass brainwashing has ended, it no longer works.

Kitu kama hiyo pundamilia wewe…

Kuna secret advisor or whatever wa Trump named Bolton, saizi ako Israel as we speak. Israel just finished a top military exercise. Kutanuka.

Blood hounds

I wonder what uncle Toms reaction would be if Iran was flying military drones along usa coast at “international waters”

Maybe now people can understand why the rest of the sane world is wondering why what the fuck is the usa ranting about over at Iran territory for not being allowed to fly as it wish.

Agreed. US is not stupid to send their best. It was a setup. In fact to determine how serious the Iranis are. It tells you a lot when Iranis don’t even know what they shot down. And they could have penetrated Iran undetected if they wanted to just like they did to down Osama with previously unknown stealth Helicopters.
But I don’t see a war anytime soon.

A war in Iran means the entire globe will suffer. 40% of the world lifeline comes from that region.

And the Iranians have already embedded there people in specific places which they can activate if things are leading to war.

Remember the S-300 is a mobile battery it’ll move and continue moving.

America isn’t entering Iranian airspace undetected. The last time they did that there precious drone ended up with Iranian scientists who then sold the tech to the Russians.

Maybe the dont need to.

Exactly. Let them enter guns blazing.

Lol. Dont see anything happening there. Its all media hype. Nothing to win in that country. Its like going to war against Chad.

:D:D:D

Trump today was gung-ho ready to attack Iran pulled out at the last second.

Does Chad even have a military? Or it needs France’s approval.

Iran military has released footage of its strike against usa drone clearly showing it entered its airspace. It was also shot down by its own Iran local developed and deployed domestic air defense system. A big warning to the evil imperial power. Our own is enough we aren’t even using Russian tech.

[MEDIA=twitter]1141760184672563200[/MEDIA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBdQmYhbCP0

Hard to take seriously a person who twists facts to drive his point