US elections official thread (sticky)

unalala 8pm wewe ni mtoto?

hii line hunijazz , WHEN KENYA COUGHS EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA CATCHES A COLD .

ni dem purr , bwana anamuambia aingie bed apanue miguu

La, thats my usual time to bed. But I wake up early before you.:slight_smile:

Sio kwa ubaya lakini nashidwa kwanini kama hujatagiwa kwa thread inakuwasha hivi ??

8 hata bibi hajapata njege na yeye analala

time to debunk this theory.
Electoral college votes are divided among the states in two ways;

1. Two for each state for two senators per state. (very much like our 1 senator per county)
  2. According to the no. of congressional districts in that state. The USA has a maximum set no. of 435 congressional districts which are distributed to the states according to population. (very much like how 290 constituencies are distributed in our 47 counties depending on population)

So if jubilee has a tyranny in both houses, tell me how Raila would have won on electoral college!

if you wake up at 4 then that’s before me

Same reasons as to why governments all over the world focus on US Fed decision regarding interest rates but don’t bother knowing what interest rates Central Banks of Pakistan, Canada or Australia put.

if say a county is an electrol college, in the us system you win a college you get all votes including all your opponnents got. so rao (cord) got 24 of 47 counties

na kikwetu hii ni porqupine. bibi akipata hii …

Nikitoka job bibi akiniona tu, she gets ‘turned on’ I have nice eyes

Every day sir.

sleep ni 11-4 kwangu. anyway nyora ulale. lets not derail this thead

Hillary Clinton willo nefa mbi pleshident

I just want to be part of this historic catastrophe. May this comment be a testament to future generations that I was here.

That’s just the thing, whatever they want to do they will do. Hata obama alisema hatatuma boots to Syria lakini special forces wamejaa huko kama wamevaa magwanda ya kurdish rebels. It won’t matter who wins or who loses

bukusu kamua Trump pole pole bila kutusumbua. Unafanya nini Nyuma yake

Hata admin huwa ameandika kama una swali na unataka majibu uliza. Shida iko wapi nikiuliza swali?

Weighted. A win in a state gives you points or tokens. For example a win in Kiambu is stronger than a win in Samburu. It is reflected in the fact that cord has 24 counties and Jubilee 23

Most of those who focus on the fed have a reason to be looking at the fed. What if one does not have a reason to? Wale wakudeal na online forex wamekuwa wakikulia kwa AUD/JPY na AUD/NZD na wanakaanga rada central bank za huko wasiamue kubadilisha maneno