USA Johntez Sprayed With 18 Shots By Clerk While Attempting To Rob A Convenient Store

That’s the thing, you are not supposed to shoot to stop a suspect fleeing from your store. If he is running away, let him go. Your weapon is for DEFENSE and DEFENSE ONLY. you shoot to save a life, not to take one.

How can you claim self-defense when the first shot you landed was in someone’s back? What exactly were you defending yourself from? His ass? There was no imminent danger to your life.

What sort of warped nonsense is that, you rob me then I let you saunter away with my money?

We’ll let the courts decide, though I prayer the man is commended rather than punished.

ata police kill when they see you have a weapon even when running away.

:D:D Hivo ndio sheria inakuwanga.

He had criminal intent. And he was armed. The law covers shooters in those circumstances.

And what statement does the police boss always issue? " My mboys spotted the suspects and when they tried to apprehend them, they opened fire. My mboys RETURNED fire fatally wounding 3 of them." They never accept they hunted the criminals and killed them because that is not what the law says they should do. We all know poloce shoot first.

Yes, no one has disputed that. The issue at question is whether or not the self-defender’s life was in imminent danger. Since the suspect was already running away, did the defender still need to fire his weapon? In my opinion, he did not need to shoot Johntez the first time leave alone the 10 others he did.

Didn’t the victim strike the dude. Next thing he would have shot. That’s imminent danger. You can’t wait for someone to click his gun before you shoot him.

:D:D:D let him walk away he had a “road to Damascus moment”

stupid black American, kesho yake Demoncrats waende kwa streets ati wameuwa blackman

How can someone shoot you when his back is turned towards you? The criminal was trying to run away but the shop attendant would have none of that. He wanted to teach him a lesson/ revenge for pistol-whipping him in the head.

@Stormtrooper98 I think you’re being too generous. The actual shooting took place in 3 seconds tops. The owner simply didn’t have the time to weigh all of those things you’re talking about, he reacted instantly. As for whether the owner will be in trouble that depends on the state, county etc. Some places are a lot more friendly in these types of cases than others. But the shooter can easily argue that he panicked so he fired multiple times more than necessary.

Sawa Sawa Senior Counsel Omtata, care to wager a bet?

is there a twitter thread on this video?

:D:D Just check out that channel ASP

Maybe he was trying to shut the door. You can’t read his state of mind. It’s imminent danger when you rob someone with a loaded firearm.

You seem to have serious issues with Black Americans. The color of the robber and the democratic party need not come into this. You might not know this, but Retrumplican business bigwigs took a bigger chair of the initial Covid relief funds than the thug in the picture. By your warped logic, why are you not asking Trumplitons to take to the streets and demonstrate against this heist?

In all fairness, after watching many of these robbery videos, I can say about 90% of the criminals are normally black.

Call them what they are, Negroes, Niggars, Negrito, gut-eaters, cc @Purple