USHai Katariwo na Crush??How did You recover from that.

Ulizaliwa “mbirrionaire”?
Kuna reason nmequote

Hahaha…kukataliwa ni chakula cha fisi so I even lost count. Ufisi is a game of numbers so it happens. Lakini at least the chiqs who have rejected me do it in a subtle way coz I am like a sniper in my approaches so sijawai pata ule ananikataa hadharani but it is in my bucket list.

3 Likes

I totally agree. I have had my fair share of rejection. Sio kila wakati ukikatiana unapanuliwa mapaja. Women got a myriad of reasons for rejecting your advances the simplest and most common being that time of the month.
Sasa mnataka tuamini Kabuda hajawahi katia manzi ananyesha.

4 Likes

Ni mmoja tu alinikataa tukiwa primary school irony ilikua hio jamaa ilikua inakuja namba za huko mwisho. Kumbe you can never win on all fronts

3 Likes

Kikiki

How can you relate when your manhood is like this :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]78576[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

Apana. But I started hunting when I became one. FYI, my virginity was lost to a whore. At 26.

1 Like

How did you even become a birrionaire?
Or you were considering joining a monastery or you ran away from one?

Y

Your case is worse
Ukiwa high school,college,university kazi ilikuwa kugurimisha na kusafisha masho

1 Like

Every fisi has fallen in love at some point. Mimi nakumbuka I had a thing for some very hot chiq back in campus toka first year. She had beautiful deep brown eyes, dimples and a gorgeous smile to boot. When I say beautiful I mean beautiful.
I gained the courage to ask her out im third year although I knew she had a boyfriend. What I did not know is how old the boyfriend was. So we had a late supper somewhere in the backstreets of the campus. We ate food worth 50ksh each aas per her request. We talked for more than 4 hours to about 11. I had to walk her back to her room. She had her hand wrapped around my arm and anybody who saw us could have mistaken us for a couple.
Unfortunately, after several attempts to slice the bf she held firm and I never managed to see canaan. It is later on after we left campus that I got to see the boyfriend. The nigga is hideous na si chuki. Utambi, upara but it seemed he had some cash. Alimchapa ball and that is how i lost the love of my life…

12 Likes

Eaza colonel
Hauna contacts zake ama mapens ilifade afya mtoi

I was the CU chairman in university and high school. Pesa ndio iliharibu mimi.

1 Like

Too scared to even say hi so NO.

3 Likes

Hehehe
Kwani wewe ni @introvert

I relate with this. No.

2 Likes

Imenifanyikia jana usiku,amekuja kejani,tumepika supper tukanywa Martini Rosso zangu mbili,saa ya kwenda kitandani mtu badala ya kuvua nguo anaitisha pullneck na ku tighten belt ya toja
Ata sikujaribu kuguza yeye

3 Likes

I

Izah man
Nakurespect man kwa kurespect mwoman
We ni gentleman

Alishanena na hizo actions zake so hakukuwa na haja.

Too bad… you fucked up…

@Davidee kuom hapa…wewe uko na experience first hand on this

4 Likes