Ushawahi Penda Mtu Hadi You Need To Push Them Away?

@Freyja naskia am a kid in my mid to late twenties who was infatuated with you. Hiki kijiji kina mambo.
Watu wa kuniadvise nioe, I already tried that a dozen years ago and established it’s not for me.
Nishafika decision. I’ll stagnate any emotional/sexual escalation until she gets bored and we plateau at just friends.

I dunno if she does, but with women, that’s the default assumption. Saa hii niko sawa, ile time ya pressure kichwa ilikua inaexplode, I had to retreat from life and give myself a well earned vacation.

Does a leopard lose its spots?

unakaa kuwa psycho simp muikamba mujinga. kula vitu bila wasiwasi ukiendaga

@poyoloko amependa @uwesmake mpaka amesahau kutafuta crane ya kupull placenta zimekwama kwa Bibi yake malaya

sijawahi

Trust me kuna ndume alichoka na hio kuma, ogopa hio species bro.

At least hio ilikuwa sorted. Naona kuna vile hutaki kumkosea na kumchocha alafu umwache.

Niliipata mzuri hii design na nkaamua simwachilii aende

@LongerTime kama hautaki kumanga hako kadem usipate lawama nirushie number yake nikakule. Siogopangi lawama mimi

Relationships 101 (platonic and otherwise): You do not get to know someone after “a short while”.

Take those rose-colored glasses off aiseeh.

You’re probably overlooking tonnes of red-flags and/or potential peeves.

Once you’ve see her for whom she really is, you’ll realize yours was just fleeting infatuation.

You’ll then hit it and quit it without regrets.

Shoga @Tauren ama ni @macomber umerudi shenzi malaya

UMAMA threads @ChifuMbitika kuja uchangie

When its the right time everything in your being is at peace. She isn’t yours

It seems you have watched loads of soap operas till you can no longer use your brains, that woman is using reverse psychology to hunt you na ukiingia box utajua hujui…i would strongly advise you to give @Dzunza that bitchez number and he will swagga that burger alafu atuletee hekaya next week.

I used to experience such when I was a teenager…I wonder whether teenagers of today experience such when they’re love struck by a girl :smiley:

Don’t date her for a @LongerTime if you are still healing from Lanye soul ties. Clock is not by her side, but it will always be on your side as a man.

sure
Saa hizi your wives are now fat and ugly.

The only thing i can tell you is.

"In love, if you find yourself loving someone too much,just break it off"

You are in for reconning if you dont

Dinya at least once otherwise it will be your biggest regret on your deathbed

Please don’t distabilise this good girl. Good girls are often tripped by guys like you who cannot commit. Na sababu unajijua…tembea tuu…