Ushawai shikwa na mharo ukiwa kwa PSV? Wueh

Hahaha kam polepole baba

Na choo ni zile za squat and aim…
I’d rather poop in the shamba…ukiingia choo mharo imesplatter Kila mahali. :D:D

it was only one case of food poisoning at one event. good morning?

:D:D:D:Dhaki ya mungu acheni maoneo

As a rule, I walk around with wet wipes, I have had bad experiences when traveling from Nairobi to Bungoma. Very bad experiences.

Never gets old…

[ATTACH=full]194235[/ATTACH]

umesahau na melon juu:D

Food cooked for large groups of people is not prepared in the most hygienic way. Kwanza in some funerals za western na Nyanza, ukiona food ikiserviwa unakosa appetite.

There was a time a was heading to JKIA zile time za KBS ya mlango mbili- mbele na nyuma.

Alarm ililia kwa tumbo nika skia mkorogano ingine fyiam I had to alight at ECO Pub and restaurant somewhere along Jogoo before Hamza stage. Went straight to the counter and pleaded with the lady with my red and watery eyes, alinionea huruma akanipaia key ingine iko na holder ya chupa ya soda 2 litres ndio isipotee.

I was done in a record 18 second of muharoing and walked out smiling, giving her a 50 bob note on my way out.

Luckily I had my MEGARIDER, so I just waited for the next bus (no 34) and proceeded with my journey.

Hiyo kitu hapana machezo…

There’s been many cases mwarimu… Morning

huu sasa kama si umama sijui ni nini. what is?

Mharo hutoka kama chorus ya man’s not hot… Skia papapa skripapa boom

:D:D:DCheza shini Kassin… You cuttin too close to the bone

…Nilichapa combination ya Gizzards fry na Guinness then boarded Transline shuttle to Kisii town from Nairobi.

At Mai Mahiu the first rumble ikaanza…nikaona passengers wamegeuka.

Kufika Suswa…nikaambia dere simama. Enough was Enough.

Wacha nitafute choo…unfortunately it was too late. Na safari ili-ishia hapo!

o_Oo_O:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Baadae tunaongeza ucuru wa gukio… @Liberty uka… Alafu soda baadae… The reverse is true hehe

Nailed it! :D:D:D:D:D

watu mnajiamini sana. Hizo gizards kama sio za kujipikia home you are too trusting. kwanza before embarking on a long distance journey?

Kunguru001 hiyo writers’ block imetoka aah? shait!

When we were young and restless.:D:D:D