Ushenzi na Tanga Tanga politics: the true war being fought in Central Kenya

In other words you are saying the Uhuru Kenyatta region is grossly underdevelopment because of ‘poverty’ (leadership), ama?

Hahaha ati dynasty na ruto anaunda Yake sasa endeleeni kujidanganya

But that poverty was highly endorsed by the regions electorate and would most likely be re-endorse during the next cycle of ‘tano-tena’ for Dp Ruto

Ha ha ha…ni kweli

I don’t know what you are talking about,

[ATTACH=full]219860[/ATTACH]

Best summary ever but sadly ignorant is bliss and this washenzi (yes i said it) will still refute this intelligent piece. Where I work (i’m in lower management at our company) and the most surprising thing is that when I walk in the plant mingling with watu wa mkono e.t.c, naskia the most ridiculous shit ever. Watu wanalipwa peanuts wakibishana vile Uhuru ni wao sijui Ruto lazima arudishiwe mkono n.k when these people live in slums nyumba zimejaa mitungi infact areas where the poor live ndo hakunaga maji na barabara but still wako na “watu wao”

This is a nice fact based read

There is only one fact. And it is with us now,will be with us in 2022. We are being and we will be ferked.

Okay

:meffi:

Started off with a lie and finished in :meffi::meffi:

Are you a shitter?

At least twice a day

I can tell

How?

Hehehe

Mt. Kenya Region’s political poverty by choice led by Bwana Moses Kuria et al

Tell us about it.

One day Kenyans will rise up above hate spewing, thieving political class. The political class, whether made up of seasoned dynasties or the ‘hustlers’ are plundering Kenya at will. They have made Kenya their playing field, to them the country is their chess board.
Sadly the majority embeciles (Kenyans) cheer them on. Kenyans who reason like pigs, who dont understand that such dangerous political games have detrimental impact on the future. We are so washenzi we kill each other is every five years because out tribal chiefs say so. Shenzi Kenyans who include majority of villagers kwa hii kijiji whose brain matter is made of pure :meffi::meffi:.
But behold one day all the washenzis will die and a new breed of radical progressive Kenyans will take over and transform the country to prosperity.

Kabisa