USHUHUDA

Classic hekaya brathe, pewa like

:D:D:D hata huyu mtoto nimeshika ni wake

Enzi zake boichald akikuwa na ideos anaset ringtone mp3 kali mnajua yeye ako ligi soo pewa like hekaya imesimama

Kwani hizo doggy zilikuwa poodles. Ati pewe pewe… :smiley: nice hekaya

Nimepokea bradhe

Nimepokea bradhe

M

My hekayas are usually derived from my real life experience bro. They may coincide with someone else’s but I can never copy paste…my explanation is original.

Thanks for the comment tho

I come from the promised Land of Kenya…my great great great grandfather raped a lion while his wife’s saliva killed a snake…My great great grandfather was the first man to curse a stone and the first to fall from a bicycle… I’m an original Luhya

1 Like

Safi sana.

Ooh. Nice one, sorry for the earlier altercation,

pewa like omwami…hao man ingwe wangekumaliza b4 ata uanze kujitetea

nlijua tu you’re from luhyaland just from the descriptions given and the place…check my previous comment

Pewa like

:D:D a hundred dollar bill green emoyis :D:D. where have you been @Amore… can relate well well with my cuzo how bangi instructed us to go look and demand for a girl -my girl- to be precise… we were in highschool it was holidays and she had no phone/phone broke down… longest 10mins of my life :D:D

kujia shimondo Papa ndio upate nguvu ya kurudia black mamba…lakini ukuje haraka utumalizie sitori…nice read of the day…

Bado Niko na deni ingine ya 'e

Bado Niko na deni ingine ya ‘my encounter with a slay queen’ Bado sijamaliza… but I promise to bring this asap

Safsana. Kongole

:D:D:D:D:D:Dimeweza

Black mamba mliendeaga lini sasa? :smiley:

Ningeendelea kuandika ppl would’ve started complaining ati oooh summarize uniite… I had to leave there to capture the attention of some lazy audiences