Ushuru Mtalipa-.05% Housing Levy

I don’t support it, just questioning it’s viability.

Who told the poor to move to the cities? Walishikiwa Kisu? Ferk all that…and how will 2% tax from less than 1m Kenyans build houses for over 20m Kenyans (pilfering, inflation, and overquoting considered)? Waibe pesa ya retire openly…waache kui dub ati housing levy…I mean waliiba NYS 9.75bn and we are still surviving

Halafu why should I shelter them,kwani mimi ndio nimezuia wapate nyumba poa…Aki ya mungu tano terror

Nyang’au rudi ocha …ati to build houses for those who can’t afford…meaning they might own a house before those being taxed wapate zao…shiiiiieeeet

This is the most stupid idea from this Government. If you want to live in a house, your only options is to build yourself one or rent from others

What gives you the idea that the Diaspora is interested in Kenyan bonds???

I’m surely interested, including my chama.

If a Mzungu is buying GOK bonds in the international market and they’re becoming oversubscribed why can’t they sell the same idea to Kenyans?

Count me in! I wonder if the government will adjust rates upwards to plug budget deficits. Right now they’re offering 12-13% which is still better than the 0.2% savings rate at my local bank.