Usiku Sacco - Graveyard Shift Edition

Lost you. I only have one handle so stop annoying me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSsRJldyUyc

@Chloe how do you advice one to retract their claws while at the same time loading a cat fight? You ma’am are biased…

2 Likes

Madam,kumbe hata wewe ni transformers?

2 Likes

@It’s Le Scumbag .How many graves have you dug tonight?:wink:

@introvert is yet to commit homicide on a talker(s)… Wee mchoraji waiganjo,unaninyima kazi

3 Likes

Yaani mtu anatengeneza blue handle ya kuji boot lick… @Kimmy

[ATTACH=full]122691[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

quoting yourself again sis?

4 Likes

Whatever you were smoking, I want.:slight_smile:

Transformers people. Transformers! Gone awry.

me, i cant

1 Like

Morning Mrs. D.

morning frozen water, umefika kazini

:D:D:D:D kumbe the Kyoto protocol covered vibrators? @pseudonym the green peace ambassador. Who would have thought? hmmh. But what use using green energy on a vibrator then you drive a double-cab guzzler madam? I see priorities… yep priorities

4 Likes

like ten mins back. we can’t do mwitu with the paper bag ban. will need plates and forks.:smiley:
anyway have a good one

hee my friend, you cant duck* me like that, afadhali nibebe sahani na vijiko kutoka kwangu na kajimmy choo (read kyondo )kangu, sina birkin lakini si bora sahani zifike

4 Likes

Nimeona Multihandler hapo juu.Confusion ni saaiitan.@Fala12 nimeona @Kimmy akijiita sis hapo juu.

1 Like

Not funny…

1 Like

You fanny

[SIZE=5]fanny[/SIZE]
/ˈfænɪ/
noun (slang) ( pl) -nies
(taboo, Brit) the female genitals
(mainly US & Canadian) the buttocks
Usage note
Despite the theory that this word derives from the name Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks. Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a bumbag’ is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack’

1 Like