Usiku Sacco: Mother of all strikes loading

yaaani nyinyi ngui zoote hamuoni monday morninig ile clisis itakua
kwangu mie logistics itaniumiza mbaya sana, ka yeloyelo ka ofisi kaa hakafiki by 7:30 on monday am ferked

Gava wamezima Kitunguu ya mhindi hivo tu ama hii haiappy kwa matiangi
[ATTACH=full]207543[/ATTACH]

Oya…
Kujia Crocs…
[ATTACH=full]207544[/ATTACH]

jakipash
sikutukani reo usiku
this is money
kuja inbosc

Oya Jakipash, hizi ziko Kibera.
Nilikuwa nimeendea cham.

Now I know what you have been googling…ktalk has a way of revealing what we privately search on our comps.
Lakini pole…utapona

This is true

unmasc Meria

Wouldn’t want to argue with you. But the truth is stranger than fiction…and you believe the fiction…

wueh, wapi (watu siwes taja hapa)
2017 2018 ilikua niyetu.
fossil advice
get your NHIF in order
angalau tumejaribu na hatukutoboa

kwanza matiangi aseme zipakwe green zote na yellow line watoto watundu waende shule waache kuleta ujambazi kwa psv.

alafu hawatapata mimba
waalim wako na shida na sio ya pesa

let them strike but order must be restored,they want to bulldoze their ways, michuki rules have always been there, some saccos had implemented them from kitambo, also they were given adequate time to follow them.From August, everybody knew the government will implement them from November 12.Let them strike, the shock will be on them .

Hehe don’t worry I won’t unmask you…Leo ni wewe na kesho ni mimi

So you think I had googled about prostate problems?
[ATTACH=full]207567[/ATTACH]

Male, over 40. It’s not just what you search, it’s also about who you are

[ATTACH=full]207570[/ATTACH]

@Mathaais I have absolutely no problem with what you or @It’s Le Scumbag attracts on the web…i actually said it in a sympathetic tone…
Just that Mimi naletewa safaricom advert and sure enough I enquired about their wifi

Install adblocker.

Sioni kama serikali itafaulu. Where will matatus get money to bribe cops and pay mungiki? If police stop taking bribes and the extortionists at every matatu stage are done away with, hapo success ya hii sheria ingekuwa guaranteed.