Usiku Sacco

wacha nimskype saa uu huu

present.23:14 hrs a bit early.
airvraft parts are not made of such metal.

Champions League here, city are chasing shadows thus far… Spurs ahead… A good footballing night…

must be a well connected cartel

Bado mimi huku natafuta

LeoK, am sure you kno

Thenks Bro…can’t wait na upigie Pseudonym heads up. Sistahood ina code tight sana. Wish we met last year. We literally had Pride Inn to ourselves. Other than those attending conferences during the day, there were like 15 staying guests. Good feeling though. Richard Branson and his Island came to my mind. Hehehe. Kwanza I was kidogo bored in the evenings. My older nephews do not drink. They were vv offended when the waiters told us that they thought they were my boyfies.:D:Dthen I nearly drowned as I am not a v good swimmer and they have never stopped spreading the story!

I am sure it won’t be packed this time either given the bulletins the FCO here have posted about expected post election violence. Na si tujungus twangu wameng’ethia waiting for this violence???sigh! I love the Coastal region and biz opportunities are immense.

Will keep you posted.

Present, kio scrap metal dealer pale doni, niko na hekaya alichuna pipes za kudrill mafuta… Lost an opportunity to be a billionaire 2011.

Hayeeh! Shambions ligi imeshika Kwa kangeta…

Hehe…… kindly refer to ktalk lexicon!

BTW unajua wakioi aliendaga

What a hectic day it was at work. Then kutoka job I called my boyfriend aka psychotherapist coz he’s the only one who listens to all my problems, and vice versa, but he didn’t pick up. I think he fell asleep due to exhaustion. Not a good day at all. Anyway goodnight y’all.

Time difference maybe Sis?? Nanaight.

Brary ngombe wewe

Real madrid kukamuliwa leo clocking in 00:13.

Champions league pole pole tu and Tottenham Kamuaring defending chambions.

Hiyo mvua…

Sis you fell back one hour during the week? Ours is coming this Saturday. You have a good night and blessed day kesho…

Blood fwaking…wakamuliwe kabisa hii seasom hawashindi kitu

Watch out!
Psycho The Rapist!

leo nilikuwa nafikiria wapi naweza toa polar bear na kangaroo ni tame kule muchathaa