Usiku Sacco

I just hope you’re not a screamer!
I’ve got Girth!..

all the wider for me to penetrate

@Miss Finest Wine uko wapi, @Ka-Buda is drunk

I am here @Meria Mata. Reke Ka-buda anyue. I was speaking to him on another thread about Shudren. I see someone has tagged me to secret? a place I said I will never ever read. Whoever you are, you are wasting your time and energy.

@tommy Lee Sparta come kidogo.

I got interested in drones in 2012. By then they were being called quad copters.
After the name drone came up, their price quadrupled…

Mama pima :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Haki they are Brave led by Meria…

[ATTACH=full]142714[/ATTACH] Merry December Kenyanlisters!
The night has just started for me. Mixing some rum and corn whiskey (Fireshine). Original moonshine = redneck chang’aa = illegal.

Mzito,hizi area codes ni mambo mbaya.
Pussy left right and centre.
Just landed kejani kashike kiasi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MUCH BELOVED NEPHEW JJ. You have now turned 15 so pls do not bully me any more about music lessons. You are such a great kid. Hit the instruments as hard as you can.

Much luuurve from Auntie…

Ulikuwa unatumia pin hole camera nini?

Manze nimetoa mchanga yote kwa macho, ukajua jua vile kasenge imenitarukia, hata siskii kutoka hapa.

insomnia tuu hapa kejani…

Ukiamka Monday asubuhi, kindly click on the photo and you’ll see the enlarged image.

Try amazon. They are all over. I suggest get one and see if it works rightly before importing en masse. That way your customers are satisfied with your product. I tried some cheap manufactured ones from China/ Taiwan that were useless. Basically worked for a day.

Secret is a hangout zone for teenage kids.

Usiku sacco closed. Meffi!

hehehe,how much does it cost

mbona hizi threads zime mix hivi, zingine nilizi soma kuingine. anyways as said closed.

niko apa

Kuja kwa thread ingine uniambie nini ilienda Shathay:(:(:(:(:frowning: alafu twende our bus stop u update me about jana.