Usiku wa jana

kidinyi hufuata masharti picha na hekaya

2 Likes

I think so too!!!

2 Likes

Umetushinda lakini hio ni ugonjwa.

kidinyi uko tuu saawa. but why dnt u get these horny campo chiqs wakue wanakusort anytime u want some shag? and they aint expe!

97.5% of college gals have HIV…

2 Likes

are u 4 real? so heri poko than a college gal? hii statistics yako naye ni ya kujitungia…

on the down side when you are with those college girls it is very easy to let your guard down and dry fry the hell out of them. Those innocent-looking college girls with tight bodies are also low-lying fruits very easily accesible, and they have been around the block a lot. chances of HIV are very high. In kenya use of Condoms during the first sexual encounter is relatively high maybe 90% of the cases, this number significantly dips after the third sexual encounter and all caution is thrown to the wind

8 Likes

TO EACH HIS OWN

:oops:Whteva u sow in these whores ,u’ll reap soon :rolleyes:

Malaya watakumaliza

afadhali sex worker coz lazima amake sure umevaa.
college gals mkizoeana mtakuwa mkizikwenda dry dry ujipate jeneza.

what r u trying to say sir?

mapoko huwa na nguo ya kubadilisha…wengi dress decently wanapoingia club then wanaenda ladies…after 10 minutes they come out completely transformed (mavazi na make up)

there is no difference, I love sampling new maku…so if am banging 3 or more different colle chics per session ni sawa na what am doing. tofauti kubwa hapa ni colle chics myt b clingy, sina muda wa kujificha ficha ndo niwacheze wote…heri poko ambaye akiwa clingy utamkumbusha what she does for a living na anakoma

4 Likes

[ATTACH=full]15560[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I always look forward to reading your listings. Wewe ndio baba yao. Keep up. Hongera kwa kazi mzuri unayofanya

1 Like

I LOVE THE WAY I HAVE INSPIRED THE FUTURE GENERATION OF UWESMAKES.

That’s the way to hit while the iron is still hot. Kwaraha zako @Kidinyi

Wewe sasa umepata title.

1 Like

20xx and your headstone shall read as follows:

Here lies a man who walked the surface of the earth with unmatched love for pussy.

rest in pussies.

1 Like