Using your laptop plugged-in all the time

Hapana gachui. Kama laptop yako inatumia triple A utajaaliwa tu ununue ya 200 watts.

I think you have the best practice ni betta imeamuw kukuangusha. Yiur research about using q laptop while its plugged in is somehow true. I dont remember when i used mine without pluggin in unless nikiwa on the go. A year plus and the beta is strong na sikuwa nimeinunua ikiwa mpya.

You do realize that this is what kills batteries right???
Batteries come with an average number of charging cycles.
If you are charging it all the time then the battery dies.
Keeping it plugged in keeps it working longer, usually up to an extra year because the charging cycles are few.
However note that batteries lose their charging capability even when not being used so they are not infinite.

I don’t know much about the topic but I would like to appreciate two principle persp[ectives that seem to provide a plausible explanation.
First one is that it is dependent on the battery itself, Quality/not
Secondly, the issue with the recharge cycles.
Usually, with a phone, we are advised to make sure that they are fully charged before unplugging. But quite often most of us charge to 30% good enough, 50% its enough. Consequently, we have to charge the phone quite often thus lowering the number of “allocated” charge cycles–Depleting them!
You know the rest!
That would be the same with Laptops maybe!

there is something i dont understand. from jan to april all way i was using my laptop plugged without battery so that i can maintain it and when i occasionally used it at school,the battery could last for like 5 hours browsing then charge it and put it away on reaching my room.worsse happened when i went home,the battery that lasted for 5 hrs could not last for 2 hrs,indicator be reading 76% then kaboom,its off. now i have to use it plugged in all time. it doesnt even charge fully inaeza katalia 54% then ikae ikicheza,plugged in charging,plugged in not charging. shida inaeza kuwa wapi,charging system,battery ama kila kitu