utakula gani

@ Unicorn, Luk no further (ndio mimi hapa) kifua kama reli

picha ya kifua ama ni hekaya

[ATTACH=full]2455[/ATTACH]

Hiyo si Hummer. That looks like a Honda crossroad.

Si nitakula wote.After all isnā€™t two better than one.

virtual wankers

PICHA YA UKIKULA?! @UWESMOCCONDU

UWESMCCONDU NI MAMA YAKO

kumbe mbisha ako ilitolewa :smiley: umesuspendiwa

Mpaka ubaki na stitches.Haha.

Najua unadanganya boss. Sisi tulikuwa supervisors.

1 Like

Unaishi dunia gani. The day you start DF itabidi ā€œsirikal isaidie jameniā€.

1 Like

Sasa huyo utampata wapi? wanawake wazimu gani mko nayo. That guy has so much pussy that labda ako na time table.

Women talk about these people who go to gym everyday being attrative yet mabuda wa mtaa wako na potbelly and michelin lakini wanadrive tu-landcruiser na tu-harrier tumpya ndio wanakula wanawake wote including teenagers. A girl will fancy your looks lakini buda fulani akipitia hapo na ride poa huna bahati.

Msidanganywe hapa na akina @Unicorn. I dont have potbelly, michelin and am not bad looking (That is open to judgement though I have statistically determined so) and I do get women, but I dont believe being physically attractive matters for a man in the modern world. You will always have a rough time when you are penniless.

When you are an attractive man without money you will only attract stupid naive teenagers and pregnant or married women who what to sample everything outside.

1 Like

Everyone has their own tastesā€¦just like @uwesmake likes momos and not every woman is after a manā€™s money but then again it depends on the kind of girls you have encountered hence the judgement. For me Iā€™m not in to pregnant men and thatā€™s why my hunting grounds used to be the gymā€¦

Canā€™t a woman have fantasies anymore?:D:D:D

1 Like

Majority will run for that well oiled guy. Mi sibagui wanawake saana. i dont see much difference except for looks. Wewe @Unicorn hukusema unakamua some rich old mzungu kitambo fulani ama ilikuwa hekaya? I only have the problem of running into these women who want their way on everything almost by force. They later confide to me that ā€œWe ni mpoa lakini kichwa ngumuā€. I guess that has to do with refusing to be bend on facing some epic psychological wars. I dont like sissy women though.

Hahaha of course I said thatļæ¼ļæ¼ ļæ¼:D
ļæ¼
Sadly,itā€™s true that majority will run for the well oiled guys but thereā€™s still another percentage of women that are financially independent and getting a man is just a bonusā€¦he doesnā€™t have to be rich but he should have the potential sio wale wa kukaa tu ndee.

You certainly arent in that small percentage @Unicorn . You are with the majority and you will certainly go for those tumzee. That why a saying that if some good looking guy came by he would find you warming up to him ndio uonje nje ya ndoa and ofcourse the guy would be getting a raw deal. Dating someoneā€™s disgruntled wife/completely engaged girlfriend, pregnant women, single mothers, children etc isnt the ideal for a man. You are down low if you have to target the weakest game and hide while doing it. Tubuda tuko na pesa ndio tunapata those young really beautiful ones wachana na hustler za gym.

Hahaha I never said Iā€™m in the majority or the minority group coz Iā€™m definitely not looking for approval from anyone. When I was looking I knew what I wanted and richness wasnā€™t one of the top priority neither was a pregnant man.