Utalea hutalea? I may be a deadbeat dad, soon.

Wanakijiji, bila picha, skechi, xrays, fingerprints, na kadhalika, itakua ni ungwana kweli ve mzima kuweka hekaya ili VEs wengine wachambue?

Kwenda leta mbisha

The Children’s Act Cap 141

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D There is high probability the pregnancy may not be mine because there is a way nature has always worked on my side btw,…from kitambo. And hii stori ya kumpata was just a way to tell me nijichuje ju ningelea mtoi asiye wangu.

Hehe…which section is unbelievable nikutumie sketch?

Weka part ya vile ulienda ukilia kama @Davidee

:D:D:Dskulia. You didn’t get it. I had sought a way to get out of the situationship only to find her rife rife, red handed.

how far along is she? You might later find out that she is not expectant and was setting you up for a scam…wanawake kama hao are very conniving

Run for the hills son…such women never wish anything good for men like you. Utalilia kwa choo ukilipa ‘child support’ ya kulisha ndume zingine

Chifu si uende tuu DNA na uwache manenoz mob?

Men iza jo. I was in egerton on my 2nd year . I had this Luo lady called Betty. We were cool ,slices flew as we wished
.This went on for 6 months till one day a certain basketballer akamnotice.Every friday she would say anaenda home jioni ,so I would walk her to mats and I would walk back . Little did I know alikuwa anashuka the next stage halafu anarudi back .in my head mimi najua ameenda komarock.
One lady who we banged a one night stand making her become my best friend mentioned to me that everytime she sees me taking the other lady to mat ,usually anarudi to hang out with the other guy.i didn’t believe her mpaka we set up a trap.

Come that Friday “sweetheart nipige push niende home” mimi huyo kama kawaida nampeleka kwa matatu faithfully . When I came back i went to see my lady friend who we were planning the mission and together tukaenda kwa hostel ya huyo basketballer after kidu 2 hrs.

Majamaa I didn’t believe what I saw when my lady friend opened the door pretending that she was going to next room . Basketballer alikuwaanachukua slices like he owned the damn bakery. As a man nothing hurts the most like seeing a woman you love dishing out slices to someone as you are watching ."Betty I said softly with burning anger , anger in me almost drove me to fight but instead the lady friend calmed me down and took me to her room. Anger in me turned into passionate sex rage. Nilimanga my one night stander/lady friend like an animal. Hasira yote iliisha kwa hiyo coomer. And that’s how I forgot Betty .
I know mwanaume akipata adultery lazima that negative energy itolewe somewhere . To others it leads them to alcohol ,wengine to murder and to the few like me it lead me to have an unprotected rage sex with a one night stander. @Chifu we are few. .

Alikuwa amesahau kuweka maskio…somebody had to do it for him!

God help up as all. Think I am done with Kenyan dudes after reading all this.

I can bet that she’s feeding the other guy the same yarn!

She might be. By the way from the threats me believe she has ever aborted tena. Alaf ata haibu akunaa…she really wants to be back.

What do you mean miss fine lady .

The above sums it all Lucern. I am not looking forward to discerning manenoz. The things I have read on KTALK are scary shit.

But it’s the real shit . We men go through hell just that we don’t share with people we know but do share in anonymity places like hapa ktalk.

I have a personal friend who slept with the wife of a current high court judge in 1996 who was a magistrate then to a point of making her pregnant and that judge likes that girl alot not knowing she isn’t his. The girl and my friend are duplicate. But no one’s knows. It’s real life lady .

Ngai!

Pole brother .Pole sana. Such things makes someone stronger ama

:eek: Pole