utaoa kunguru kwa lazima

Hata hawa jamaa husema sijui under 20 bla bla… things changed eons ago.

Saa hii kwanza hao ndio wanapanua kama divider ile set.

Shut your mouth boy.

Kuoa haina ujanja my fellow negroes…the day u decide to marry, ata kama ni vajo ama malaya jua tu you are FERKED FOR LIFE…just educate yourselefus about the TRUE NATURE OF WOMEN & RED PILL PHILOSOPHY. Regardless of who u decide to marry, its nothing but a bad deal. Fullstop.

My advice: Kamua hadi settings and dump her while u are still ahead.

There’s nothing wrong with marrying a Kunguru. She has acquired over time a special skill set which you might enjoy.

Looking for a fight sir? Sorry to disappoint. I do not fight anonymous creations…

Muislamu bandia…si unapenda combi. I have seen u bring this up a few other times which begs the question. Considering u are a polygamist kuna time unarun SGR kwa hiyo boma yako?

[SIZE=7]uki taka kumla bata usimchunguze[/SIZE]

Mimi huwa naona madem nilikuwa nao campo wakiolewa and I pity the niccurs. Unaoaje dem alikuwa anacohabit na mwanaume for 4 years? It’s like marrying a divorcee

IT IS MARRYING A DIVORCEE!

Combi ilikuwa zile zama nilikuwa ignorant, siwezi fanya combi na wife zangu hio Ni uchafu.

Enyewe nakubaliana nawwe kabisaaa.kunguru itoke kisii ama kisumu ikuje nairobi hutajua ni kunguru.
Ebu skieni masaibu nimepitia as an alfa male.Nyasukuta akatoka sirare,migori county kuja Nairovi akimtembelea beshte yake (former kunguru mwenzake).Ndo uyo mimi mtaani nikaspot a fine gyel,ushago type,anakaa innocent,kwanza anakaa hajafanya dhambi mingi kama hao wa nairovi.Kuulizia majamaa wakaniambia she is still new in this town.waaah,si nilimwendea teketeke.So as an alfa male,nilikuwa nimegonga ile miaka ya kuoa,so kukutana na Nyasukuta ilikuwa jackpot.She accepted my mistari,sema kusungushiwa kiuno,kukamuliwa hadi naroboka fake promises.hahhaa sometimes i pity my little soul…Aki this bitch was fucking great heroine of sex world.Her sex experience convinced me to marry her after some quite time we had dated (if i may say so).
Later,Kumbe tulikuwa wengi kwa ile shimo la tewa…Sasa Wateja wake wa zamani wakaanza kumtafuta na zile matext za “Can we meet at the brothel tonight” “Ulipotelea wapi,sikuoni siku hizi” Imagine hio time ni bibi yangu full-time…waaaah.this is the reason why men decides to be suicidal,despite the time they have spent together.Also i realized that she was iliterate…So at last we broke up juu i had no reason to retain her anymore.naskia ako pale majengo karibu na huruma anauza mboga kwa kibanda…Real bitch.
Elders in the house,kunguru itoke kisii,kericho,bungoma,busia,kakamega,eldoret,nakuru,machakos ama kisumu ikuje nairobi hutajua ni kunguru.Lakini with time utajua…

zama za leo ni kukamua na kwenda, ukitaka mtoi kula dry fry ujitoe si za kuoa wala kumueka pingu za maisha.

tueleze vizuri what you are trying to put across here

Mimi bibi yangu alikuwa virgin tukikutana

Nani amekuuliza, lala

:oops: very likely to happen,pole bro

Yeah, but this is the exact reason you should know them early… dame ulijua tabia Zake during her early 20s from a firsthand experience is the best option…if you are in campus nature a few potential mates who don’t slay too much for future consideration even if not dating them

This type of shit most likely befalls naive dudes who believe everything a woman tells them.Though dame anaweza ficha her lanye history.
But for me after dealing with whores of all types - from hardcore whores, massage whores, quasi-college lady whores… after a few encounters with a lady, we start talking and have sex several times , i can tell you a lady with a history of Kunguru.

The 1st sign of dark past is “holes in her stories”, like she tells you stories of what she was doing between 2016 - 2017 and there are some hidden parts in the job, location or work mates…
2nd is friends , if she has whore friends or tries to hide her friends from you, then kuna kitu anaficha…

But these are just signs …but with experience kuna kitu dame ataniambia nijue alikuwa tu Kunguru, ama alikuwa na sponsor…

But if you want a woman to reveal her true character just pretend to be a stupid and naive guy, utamsoma hata kwa roho.
like some Kunguru i met in 2014, she thought am this idiot innocent beta male, so she loosened her mouth kidogo…
one day she asked if i knew Sabina Joy, i said i have never heard about it…

Then a few weeks later she starts narrating to me a story that involved a guy she met at Sabina Joy… :D:D:D …

Ati divider :D:D:D:D:D

True story. You know hawa watoi wa siku hizi wamekula weetabix na kuku za kfc na gmo mob sana. So, their body may lie to you udhani ako 20-24.

Kuna mmoja nilipata nikiishi Kilifi. She used to stay in Msa with the parents. So angeweza sneak aje alale kwangu Kilifi na arauke arudi Msa.

Me knowing she was 18 and a few months old, used to drae frae her hadi kwa coccyx. Only to realize kuna ndume zingine kama 4 tuna salimiana.

Ogopa na ushuku kila mtu banae…