Utaoa lini / utapata mtoto lini? kwani is it amust

If the baby doesn’t come, you have no option but to wait! Akikuja at 45…you welcome the bundle with zero regrets!

2 Likes

Not necessarily true…you may marry at 28 and pass on at 35…someone may marry at 35 and pass on at 70…you don’t marry early because of retirement kwani unaoa juu ya kazi or your desire to have had a family?

1 Like

The natural life expectancy was in my mind when i wrote this. Retirement from what you mostly do, not necessarily white collar jobs. In any case, business people marry very early

very true at @ndume most people in the west get children early and in quick succession so by the time they are in their forties, relatively young, they are done with business basic parental responsibilities ,of course in the movies its different they all wait till have good jobs houses etc, hapa in africa not long ago we generally had the same although our women kept giving birth to their forties, now the young middle class would rather wait till they are a bit older

Marry because your psychologically ready not when you have a few coins in your wallet. The former will drive you to be a proper father and husband whilst the later just a provider.

2 Likes

it all boils down to preferences

For a woman its different. Her biological clock ticks much faster. So if she in any way is willing to settle down and have kids in future, then waiting till 40 is plain stupid. Nowadays menopause hits very early. I know one who is 42 and experiencing menopause just because she “waited for the perfect time”.

Nani alisema lazima uwe na mapesa mingi to settle down? It takes two to settle. Mtasaidiana kama you both into it

And i like your point…hio story ya tujamaa twa mtaa kuzalisha tu watu ati to just “leave a legacy” ni upussss. Afadhali you die at 56 na hauna watoi you neglected huko nje wanapata mashida because you just wanted to leave your sperms “ukumbukwe”.

Personally i respect a married hustler more who is living in kibra than a boy who doesn’t want to move out of his mother’s nest. Taka taka

1 Like

It must be sad to be 40 with no wife and kids, there are some things money can’t replace,no money in the world can replace the feeling I get when my kids run into my arms each time I enter the house at the end of the day.