Uthamakistan must fall! Kenya ni yetu sote.

who has ever suggested Kenya si yetu sote?
Tukutane kwa debe.

Its wrong to threaten though You need to understand his anger huwezi fanya exams alafu mtu akupeleke koti wacancel yako pekee wakikwambia huna makosa wapitishe
ya hao wengine waseme ati it favoured you only ati itarudiwa ingekuwa ug na other african countries ati 1000 votes against 1.5 imefanya waamue ivo wangeona kivumbi but he said he respects it ata kama it doesnt make sense and rem these are 2 independent bodies which if court ruled in uhurus favour nasa would have cried wolf tupatane kwa debe this time gema stands for Gikuyu Embu Meru & Abagusii

2 Likes

now what makes you think the two are criminals?..they accepted the verdict of the court…would it have been jakuon things would have been different

how have uhuruto enhanced this? Is it not open that the king of poverty who keeps preaching propagandas that two tribes cannot lead Kenyans entirely? If Kenyatta or moi rules,I don’t see any other kalenjins or Kikuyu ruling coomernina

1 Like

Funny how someone can be advocating for an end to tribalism by encouraging more tribalism. Ati wakisii waprotect mtu yao etc. upuzi!!

3 Likes

baba ako xawa shida ni supporters,kuna wakisii wamejam xana vile magari yalichomwa huko a hero na pia biashara zao kibira zilivurugwa eti walimsaliti baba nyamira

1 Like

i wonder who was benefiting from iebc irregularities…

1 Like

Watu ya nasa are calling people sore losers, :D:D:D:D:D:D:Dnot a single stone thrown nor one fish strangled. Compare that with the idiots that had lost before judgement.Central na riftvalley turnout itakua 98%

3 Likes

ii lugha ya X for S bado hujaacha…i find it primitive

1 Like

It was 98% on 8/8

mwizi akishikwa red handed…

am jst premetive:D,happy

hii mambo ya mtu wetu ndio inarudisha Kenya nyuma. When Maraga made his judgement, was it on behalf of the Kisii community? When Kamwana castigated Maraga for his erroneous judgement, was he castigating the entire Kisii community?

This is the reason ukabila hautwahi isha Kenya. Mtu akikosolewa, our community is under siege.

We are inciting ourselves through tribal undertones and balkanizing ourselves into tribal cocoons then blaming Uhuru for not uniting Kenyans.

Wakenya muwache ujinga.

Uhuruto have accepted. But will revisit the issue with the Judiciary at a later date…

Coldplisner my friend, this time round ambia team NASA to deploy enough agents and pay them on time. Msiletewe aibu za last time ati agents wamekataa Na forms juu hawajalipwa. Na tallying center ifanye kazi, msitarajie server ya IEBC itafunguliwa tena.

64%

2 Likes

Or Musando’s death for that matter

1 Like

Rudi kwa hiyo shimo umetoka. Uhuru clearly said in Kakamega, Makueni, Turkana among other places the he doesn’t need their votes to retain the seat.