utmost regret: kukulia beshte bibi

I have read and re-read this rant and I still can’t find any reason for an upright man to have a decade long PNC. Some of us have eaten sisters in law and given another chance we will do it again without blinking an eye.
Infact as we speak am supposed to be assisting a certain friend of mine who went to Qatar in 2019 and hasn’t return take care of his 24 yr old wife in the bedroom. She called me yesterday and pleaded with me to pass by her house on Friday evening and I know it’s the sack nothing else and I will do it.

kagani hako am very old kwa ii forum i joined kabla umalize shule

Not the same thing …she called you and asked for it. Did u rape ua sis in-law or did she concent enthusiastically .thats the question

apana. I know her ye huwa huku but mi sio yeye

Correct, kuna kandarasi niko nayo kule pande za Cardiff, ntamtafuta

You can wear a tampon to soak up all that feminist bitterness you are feeling

. Si yeye. Huyo wa UK ile kizungu alikuwa anaandika ni ya Uthiru.

Still not gonna change facts if I did

na ii ya uyu ni ya namanga border

It was first-class

Is there a link to the guy who fvcked pastor Owuor’s church lady

It should be pinned

Any man who dates or even worse marries a lady who drinks alcohol or deals in alcohol business atakuwa anakuliwa apende asipende

Shida yako ni hii Emotions mingi, I suspect its caused by Hormone treatment since you’re transitioning to a Shemale

nakaa emotional kweli? i have to call out rape culture . U need to examine your behavior and stop victim blaming

Rape culture gospel

Hapa sioni kitu, mlikunywa na kuingia kitandani

:D:D:D

Don’t regret kukula kunguru.

Both of them were drunk, non could fully engage their faculties till morning, but blame falls squarely on the man?

If he was sober hapa tungesema kuna kitu lakini hii ya kuregret kupeana na kuavoid consequences, hakuna kesi.

Daktari hapa alichezwa mind game na kunguru sugu.