Utumishi kwa wote......police brutality

I heard some people say Nasa supporters deserve it.

This is the same police force we had before we adopted the new katiba, they are still a force that knows only to ‘crush’ opponents not to serve the citizenry, as much as I hate demos that border on riots they need to stop using live bullets, lethal force itumiwe only when necessary

Boss brutality knows no political affiliations Jana those attending the inauguration yesterday were teargassed they were not NASA supporters!

Policemen and women are usually not the best and brightest of the lot. It’s very sad to see young kids die for nothing. It’s a different thing if they are violent protesters, but kids and innocent women are a no-no.

That woman with two kids could have bee n me, :mad::mad::(:(:frowning:

I wouldn’t want to sound insensitive but what we have in Kenya are clearly not demos, it is clear cases of criminality. Where we have had demos (The teachers, nurses, doctor’s strikes) they have been peaceful and civil. So I wonder, as a lay man, how are police supposed to deal with cases of hooliganism.
That brings me to the incident at Kasarani yesterday. I was watching NTV as it happened and Larry and his panel of bitches were “analysing” the inauguration. Immediately that happened they couldn’t stop wanking! To my point: the crowd broke through the gate, many people were on the ground being trampled on by the surging crowds, what were the police supposed to do? Myabe @pamba would share with us.

@pamba is the last person to hear from, he rarely brings his side of the story

A mother’s pain …bless you all strong women out there who are holding down for the family

I dont need luck you bloody mungiki

Conversely its also true, these looters and people who prevented others from voting would all be in jail

thats a serious dog in your profile picture

poignant

Okay

Mbona hamuwashiki basi? You are in the so called government?

hio yote umeandika ni ujinga

[QUOTE=“Eng’iti, post: 1366007, member: 1446”]
Okay

Mbona hamuwashiki basi? You are in the so called government?
[/QUOTE

Your guess is as good as mine[/QUOTE]

Even if you disagree with my sentiments, did you have to insult me?

I watched in horror as police clobbered an unarmed woman who was helpless and wished them bad luck. Reverend Timothy Njoya’s was a mimiature of what I saw . It was very ugly scene, yet some of us were very busy castigating NTv for airing what was going on. The moment your son, daughter or you as an individual will be caught in this kind of brutality is when we’ll all rise up to condemn this bullshit.
The police receive instructions from their bosses. Could it not have been instrutions, all these rogue police should be in jail.

Kenyan police wote ni garbage, i rem once in the company of a lovely female, we bumped on foot patrol. Now,…the maafakaz proceeded to humiliate me mbele ya the lady bcuz they had guns… Hio siku i wished i had super powers inwould have hanged them by their ballz. Imagine kuambiwa ukae chini kwa barabara bcuz sina ID… Washenz hao!

They do not, just the ones who decide to harm other innocent people ,the rapists and looters. Anyone who deliberately put themselves in those situations is foolish, and the ones who incite them to do it are selfish.
Worst part is, innocents suffer because of this mindlessness.

HOW CONVENIENT THAT THE POLICE HAVE NEVER SHOT AN ADULT EVEN BY MISTAKE TO DEATH.??? https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.329469578.0106/flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

NASWA HAS INFILTRATION IN POLICE UNIFORM… TO CREATE A NARRATIVE SO THAT THE GRAVE DANCER CAN MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH IN HIS RESISTANCE NARRATIVE