Utumishi kwa wote

Thread closed.

Tuna panda ,umefungua simu tukupitie ,hii box inamusumbua?

Umbwa takataka malaya…I hate the police for a purpose. They kill and maim ideas vindushi? I am responsible for their pathetic lives. Sijawai ibiwa na wezi but on two occassions hapa Nairobi one time in Allsops and the other time in CBD wameninya’nga’nya pesa…Wapate nanegatives…Sikukuambia upate D minus ujoin police force matakho

Na wakunyang’anye zaidi, na ukiumwa sana enda kiganjo na IED Kama wenzako…mbaff!!

IED ni wewe…I can never take away someone’s life. Life is sacred and should only be taken by the creator. Meanwhile malipo ni papa hapa…Waibe tu na waibiwe na serikali tu. PUGA

New villagers wanafikiri kuenda university ndio kufaulu maisha , i can be a D minus material as some airhead nvs think but you can’t match my achievements , posting Malaya hekayas ain’t an achievement,watu nvs hameni kwenyu ndio mukuje tuongee.

Maisha ni yako hakuna Exam ya Life…

[ATTACH=full]162965[/ATTACH]

Feelings feelings feelings

Lakini napita tu

Feelings napeleka opposite direction.

Kila wakati ni kupewa lift.Tumia hongo vizuri uwache kuwa peasant bwana

I agree i totally agree with u…but based on your statement and your prof pic i think its quite the irony

Cops sometimes are entitled to do that in extreme circumstances ,am not a cop and also i dont advocate for it. lakini wewe kazi yako ni gani yakujenga nchi ??

Niko na @Some Say tumenukisha kitunguu , tukupate wapi?

Killing kids in street circumstances

Aiii do you flinch when you allow your tongue/mouth to utter such crude words? Kwani uligrow wapi?
And before you insult me ask yourself how it will make you a better person.

such threads ndio unajuaga how mature people are… .
enyewe kichwa ni ya kubeba macho pekee

:D:D:D na meno

Naivasha on my way to Nairobi ,watu wasafishe mecho @old monk hii kwenyu iko manyunyu[ATTACH=full]162984[/ATTACH]

Wachana na watoto, generalisation on ktalk has been the order of the day , thanks to mature talkers like the owner of the thread and others whom we’ve engaged from klost

Kesho CSI watafanya car search ya 62UN 510K