UYU JAMAA ANASUMBUA DEM WANGU

Guys,I am not An admin…am just a villager like you…who is trying to secure his gyal.I am not playing any games here…its a life matter

Guys,I am not An admin…am just a villager like you…who is trying to secure his gyal.I am not playing any games here…its a life matter

:meffi::meffi:

Listen my son,

That woman is not yours. As the other man said, ‘dem wa mine ni wake pia’ - itikia ayo. This means venye unapata slices even the other man gets too. Your girl, typo, ‘our girl’ is lying by saying, ‘ni beste tu’.

Kupea a woman ball is not a solution. She will give birth and the man will still be there eating your plate and vomiting in it. Reason unaona wanawake wameolewa wakona watoto lakini bado exes wanakula. Kama utakistress in life, don’t for you will never be or may i say you will never walk alone!

Huyu dem akupendi. There is what she likes in you but not you. It’s not sex because the other man is giving her and it may be better, wrong typing, it is better because she cannot do away with him.

My advice, jibambe as you look for your own. Do not invest your soul and heart for they will be crushed hard soon na utajua why some kijiji elders here are village-he-goats, kusambaza mkia nonestop ka poshomill ikisiaga.

Ni hayo tu my son

:D:D:D:D:D

I’m laughing so hard imagining how some heads are exploding after reading this. @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii, @Tyler Boy, @Karoga.

Day made.

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:Shit post. Next!!

Hehehe. Jamaa amejoin january with 2 messages Na saa hii Ni elder

let her make a choice, be at peace

Dem asha tombwa akili so according to Ktalk Law of Fuckery hapo ni bakori bakori

Did she reverse ? Is the kisii of superior stick ? you are taking a bullet fired by your girl/community.