Valentine's team nduthi edishen

and what do you stare at?chest?cubes?looks?..

Local crush.http://www.mobiusmotors.com/media/mobius-II/photos/media_mobius2_6.jpg

Broiler crush
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NIs2wd_nbg0/hqdefault.jpg

16 Likes

:D:D:D:D
Riot act ndio hiyo.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:DIn short unasema asiwai ata open thread ya safisha macho wanawake edishen. Sio?

1 Like

My local crush is mwashirima kapombe, her mouth looks like it can give a serious blowjob.

Haka ka local despa
[ATTACH=full]83530[/ATTACH]
And huyu was black sail na akuje na hip accent :smiley: …yes I fall for that visage mbaya sana
[ATTACH=full]83529[/ATTACH]
If i could grab a 3some na hawa Niko set

4 Likes

Locally, Wangechi. Nawesa enda ki-paul tergat hadi watu waende na wheelchair
[ATTACH=full]83534[/ATTACH]

Internationally, Jody Phibi from Kigali Rwanda
[ATTACH=full]83532[/ATTACH]
Yea yeah!

[ATTACH=full]83533[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Following…

1 Like

Among other things

1 Like

am sure you cant see the dicks anatomy inside kaki or even jeans…give me one pic of a guy in the streets well clothed but his 50cal is protruding and not a boner…thats where the advantage lies to lineage of solomon…i see i snap, now men have an agender to discuss…either here or ata kwa mat,leave alone juu ya mawe mtaa…enough reason we dont have fisilet sacco

The less you know…
And, the thing about dicks, whether its visible or not isn’t an issue because those things can surprise you…
Let me be… enjoy the females, and let me be…

3 Likes

nima ndire mutwe mwega ngigeria kuiguithia ruruka rwa hannah…you win zijaze apa will inbox mine too…AM THAT GOOD ALSO

Especially the growers…mmmh. Experience matters.

Hizo tatu zimenitosha for today…

Yes, especially those ones…

1 Like

[SIZE=6]

I second this[/size]

1 Like

Okei

fuck mazee, Banshee used to run time kama hii

1 Like

gay

Broiler, she goes by the name Raye[ATTACH=full]83540[/ATTACH] Kienyeji, don’t know her name, but she can gerrit[ATTACH=full]83541[/ATTACH]

1 Like