Valentines...

Cycling is key to the city’s character, and there are numerous bike paths. enjoy the ride sweetheart

1 Like

Nope. … kuna ingine us ukweli:D

1 Like

Thanks. Finally someone talking sense. Would it be too early in the year to see bulbs?

kuna base ya veve hapo kariobangi inaitwa amsterdam. nyuma yake kuna a local red light shanty

2 Likes

i have a suggestion for you, before you jump on a flight from point a to a red-district in point B and start a fight halfway across the globe,

please take this test so that you know whether you can handle what’s waiting for you. tonight book him (and make sure you accompany him) into any house of dis-repute and if you stomach what might go down, then invest in the trip. just remember, whatever goes down during your test must remain down, no bringing it up later

ni hayo tu kwa sasa

1 Like

Hiyo nimekuachia…

I know nothing saintly goes down in these places. I want us to experience together. Cross it off the bucket list

Inner femininity

Ulikataa kumsafisha macho what do you expect?

2 Likes

:D:D:D

ever wondered why even the ladies of the night wouldn’t want their own relatives (blood or otherwise) anywhere near those places?

please make sure you bring back the hekaya

1 Like

Yeah… things changed since…
I might reconsider :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s have a threesome at watamu. Cheaper than Amsterdam

1 Like

He has been dying to go since I refused him to go with his mates. It’s better when I am there I reckon

That’s so 2016:D

Just give him a through pass for 72 hours, no questions asked :D:D:D

waiting for the hekaya once you get back

Bjarne Stroustrup leta hii Hekaya yako tusikie

Hekaya will come don’t worry:D:D

the highlighted part does take me down memory lane, i have all hard cover editions, how do you pronounce his sir name any way?

on the second part of the query, sina hekaya, am just another God fearing man who only does zero grazing :D:D:D

@Web Dev

1 Like

This confirms you are a man. Sad! So sad!! Trump Voice