Vanessa wa jana vs Vanessa wa leo...Once famous Nairobi socialite..Alirudi ushago Eldoret.

People cheer these socialite wannabes on but no one tells them that their shelf life is shorter than that of an unrefrigerated fish. Sasa ona vile kameparara kama lanye za River rd. and just the other day she was only selling pussy to the high and mighty. Saa hii anaokotwa na mia bei ya jioni:D:D:D:D

Marya is one ice cream cone away from becoming a full-blown land whale. Nilimuona kwa TV juzi I couldn’t even recognize her. She hit the wall a good one:D:D:D:D

Nataka kukupia njiti…Unalipisha ngapi

:D:D

Shirleen ule alikua wa Oliech anaishi Langata?

Wueh!

o_O:D:D:D:D:D

Also Pamela Waithaka Pam, yule walikuwa group moja na Sanaipei. I met her siku moja sikumjua hata

Huyo Pombe ilimumaliza

:D:D:D
Jisas!

Loooool this bitch used to think that Nairobi ni ya baba yake. Got fucked by a few sponsors then akawekwa Kwa rented apartment Valley Arcade akafikiri amefika.
You should have seen her causing ruckus at B-Club. She even had the guts to slap one of my boys for no apparent reason. Well life has a way of humbling idiots.

https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2001327685/controversial-socialite-vanessa-chettle-out-of-rehab

Ever wondered what happened to controversial model cum exotic dancer Vanessa Chettle?

Well, the larger than life socialite who grabbed headlines with her glamorous partying lifestyle including a stint in Nairobi Diaries was in rehab.

Chettle revealed on Instagram that she checked in after her kin raised concerns over her marijuana and alcohol consumption.

“I did it to prove to my folks I ain’t addicted and wouldn’t go mad or have a bad psychological trip/withdrawal reaction if I stayed away from both. Point made. Everyone is happy and proud so am I. Still gon blaze though. The best part was clearing my body, mind etc. My last night at rehab was lit. Can’t wait to go home and see my baby,” she wrote.

https://www.sde.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/wednesday/tizacvgzgzspip5cee6f4ddf5b0.jpg[B][Photo: Courtesy][/B]
The baby she is talking about in the above post is her daughter Anna.

In 2018, she disclosed that she was raising Anna singlehandedly.

“I met him (baby dady) in Eldoret last year and after three months, I got pregnant. When I broke the news, he started behaving weird and we broke up. He has not helped me financially or emotionally. We have never talked.”

This is not the first time the socialite has swerved out of the limelight in a flash.

When the Nairobian caught up with her a year ago, Chettle revealed that she had ditched her glamorous life for the jembe in Kericho County.

“I have been farming for the past 18 months in Kericho. I have three acres of land which I was given by my dad. Currently, I am doing mixed farming - I grow maize and peas. I also keep cows, goats, chicken, and pigs. I decided to stop and take a break. I realised being a hostess and socialite was not what I want to do with my life,” she told Heads Up.

A year before taking up farming, she made a disappearing act again before making a grand entry on social media posing outside a police station with the caption “FREEEEEDOOOOOOOMM.”

A post interpreted by many to be Chettle’s revelation that she was in prison.

It was, however, not clear whether it was an innocent post or she was imprisoned courtesy of a fight on set during the shooting Nairobi Diaries. A fight reminiscent of her scuffle with Prezzo’s now ex-girlfriend Michelle Yola.

She later took down the post.

It’s true anakaa msee ametoka rehab.

huoni Akothee pia anakaa chokora? ama you find her attractive?

around the time hii picha ikipigwa,nimeenda kwa boy wangu hapo adams arcade,mlango ilifunguliwa na hii kunguru imevaa hio jeans na tshirt,boy aliirokota kwa club ,kuingia napata ile kunguru ingine ilideenywa kwa parking lot na willy pussy,imetulia kwa kiti ikicheza PS.Lets just say,pombe ilinywewa…watoto wakorofi hao wawili na wenzao wengine;);):wink:
[SIZE=1]sikumbuki hekaya vizuri nilikua intoxicated from thursday hadi sato morning:D:D:D[/SIZE]
https://naibuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/vanessa-chettle.jpg

Mlienda train ama? lakini hiyo ya pozze hukaa mwanaume bana

Marya amekuwa ka momo flani angoo. Maringo pia ilipungua

No one tells these girls anything constructive when they are are throwing everything online for everyone to see. All they do is cheer them on…“yeeeeey, yeaaah, yooooowwww, yey yey yey, you go girl!” In reality nobody really wants them.

aiii boss unanichukuliaje lakini:D:D:D hio ya pozze ilikua fresh hio time imemaliza shule so inakimbizana na colle na shisha

https://www.sde.co.ke/article/2001239556/it-wasn-t-me-did-socialite-vanessa-chettle-serve-time-over-false-accusation

Anakaa kama ana ukedi

[ATTACH=full]258215[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258218[/ATTACH]