Vanity of Treating women right

Hapo umebonga kama Njuri Ncheke ishirini.

1 Like

Unaeza pata kuna karau alileak B/S kcse paper ju amepromisiwa DF na ule B/S teacher wa @anonymous60

1 Like

Googling the fastest means of getting Down South.

Hapa lazima ulienda choo kiasi (haja kubwa and probably mharo) juu ya shock.

2 Likes

And they will most probably give you an sti (Not the subaru) or HIV. the prevalence rate among young girls between 18-24 is alarming, because they insist on rolling with older men who have money and cars (that one is a must have i hear). “Big Spenders”, “High rollers”, “Young baller millionaires” are the tags they use.

3 Likes

Lakini hapa si ume-assume kila mtu ana-date poko? They may be as rare as unicorns but IMO that doesn’t mean we can’t try to look for them.

:D:D:D wtf man

:D:D:D:D

Wanawake wako interested in themselves. Ndio sababu wewe ndiye unafaa kusema at all times. Nau usiwahi mwonyesha ati huwezi hanya. hapana ficha. Akileta ujinga unatafuta mwinginena hakuna kuficha. Nobody is indispensable.

5 Likes

Hawa madem wa campus mnasema ni wagani? Wa class yangu we spend the night kwa lab kila siku working on our projects

1 Like

Wachana na wanawake wa technical. especially engineering. Hao testosterone ni mingi sana. What do you think of a girl who goes to uni and registers for Electrical Eng or civil eng. Thats not your regular girl.
Enda kitu inaitwa marketing and procurement, Bcom, education arts etc.

1 Like

I learn’t these lessons way back in campus …always keep in mind girlfriends aren’t your sisters. Learn to be responsible for your own happiness and be pro-active. Problem with most guys is that they ignore red-flags even when waved straight in their faces and then act surprised when shit hits the fan. Bigger problem for guys is that they wanna learn from experience…all advice given beforehand is treated like BS. Had I known this I would have saved myself lots of heartaches and sleepless nights.

2 Likes

unadhani course yako pekee ndio hufanywa campo

Good luck. Ni wapi nimesema ku date poko?

What if there are kids in the picture? How would you handle it?

mwanamke atatumia watoto kukuhangaisha maisha yako yote. If she gets it that you care too much utakipata. She still got to go. Ata kama ni na watoto.

Kwa mila yetu, you don’t allow a woman kwenda na watoto. Watoto ni wa daddy. Akichoka na wewe anajitoa anakwachia watoto. Ule mwenye atakuja will have to take the children as her own ama pia yeye ajitoe.

1 Like

Eeh lakini siku hizi koti inawapea watoto wadogo kwa lazima. So if thats the reason for arrogance si aende nao. I will monitor them.

@ampex We hio avatar yako kwa nini inanikalia UNSTRAIGHT?

mimi mapema mapema huwa nascreenshot conversations zangu na waschana wengine nawauliza vile nafaa kujibu hio convo…hehe lets just say maringo inasimamanga hapo

1 Like