Vasectomy issues

I am a simple man. I operate under this mantra “If it is not broken, don’t fix it.”. Only a retard would tamper with his properly functioning body to make changes. You can’t get pregnant. Why would you take the family planning burden and risks from a woman and shoulder them instead??

Sijakuuliza. Don’t quote me again.

The best thing about all of this is that kila mtu ana balls zake. You have two, i have two of mine. Nyinyi kaeni na ma-p2 begging chics wameze ooh sijui watoe ball. For me my appointment with the doc is Dec 11th to get vasectomy done…and honestly I can’t wait to come home get that shit over with. Begging a chic to take p2 …so over with that crap.

Kuniuliza nini? This is a public post nigga…i can quote your mother if she posted here. Kubaff wewe.

Way to go! Dr Ochieng at Family Care or Dr Nyakundi at Marie Stopes will do a good job. Embrace the freedom of having control over children that you sire. It is a harmless and effective method - do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Mimi nasubiri Navy Seal @uwesmake apeane key note address on this issue.

Yes! Finally a sensible person here @panktcha . I met/spoke to Dr. Ochieng and he’s awesome dude. Glad to hear someone else knows about his work and the advantages of vasectomy in this times we live in. Especially for those of us who already have kids or don’t want them. Can’t wait he takes care of me bro.

You’re very wrong, unataka dry fry muschana wa wenyewe akipata mimba unaruka, iko kitu inakusumbua akili na sio ya kawaida.

pwahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alidanganya watu huko klost bubu zikatumia blue pills na zika leta hekaya vile zilipata shida, hapa ktalk don’t trust what is posted son.

Why are you trying to justify this to narrow-minded cave-men types when you can clearly see they are more terrified than sensible of the idea that a man is not defined by how many children he can sire.

Ungekuwa na hizi sentiments kabla upate football team yako ningekuskiza. Sasa umejaza wasichana kwa nyumba you become enlightened suddenly. Kazi yangu ni kudinya na yake ni kufanya family planning. Simple. Mbona nifanye vasectomy na sio mimi napata mimba?? Kwanza maliza kulea hao wasichana nipatane na wao kwa uwanja wakigonga 18 years hivi.

You’ve spoken very well @Mediocre . Sometimes i forget …there’s really no point in convincing anybody. Life is individual dude. To each his own.

This is so on point

[SIZE=7]Feminazi[/SIZE][SIZE=4] is killing us. Makende yangu haiguswi liwe liwalo kana ni atia @Motokubwa .[/SIZE]

Mundu wothe mumendereku nyee ndakona uthamaki

@Micymas Mumendereku pwahahahahaha

Bado msichana ako St Brigids?

I have seen it real life.

It’s for those who deal with whores !