Vehicle number plate - dangerous idea

telephone number

That happens when you start dealing with CID and KRA, kuna mtu atakuanika somewhere…but cops n CID will rarely care about your number plate and car unless your car gets involved in some serious crime… have you ever been stopped by police asking if your car plates match the car like in the log book??? i guess not…
My plan is just to look for some car salvage and buy from the owner as if am buying it for spare parts, then bandika on my new car… game yangu peke yangu…unless the seller of the salvage goes to report that he has seen his car plates somewhere.

If you take away triangulation, can they locate the car?

KRA hushika hizi gari aje? How do they know a certain vehicle of this certain chassis, licence plate have hasn’t paid duty, or has been diverted into the country

si gari ni mwenyewe? Ukipata mwenyewe unapata gari.

But there are also tracking devices.

KRA gets you if you import and dont pay taxes, then proceed to register a legal number plate by bribing thugs kwa KRA, later utashikwa.

Wacha kutishwa. Unless someone snitches or your car gets involved in some serious accident or crime, you can live happy go lucky until kingdom come. Guys are doing it na mkipatana na police unawapea tuu za macho. European or premium japanese models like honda or subaru mostly don’t attract attention.

I agree with @magreb Don’t do stupid things that will make police run licence plate through their system

It happens… Guys are driving them… Especially wazungu na wahindi…

Don’t even try ,most high end vehicles ziko kwa radar ya CID na police juu Ni za wazito ,mps , business men etc ,sura zao zinajulikana ,once you hit the 1 million dollars wealth mark ,the local ocs has intelligence on you na pilkapilka zako.

Nipe. Am just quoting from experience. All the SUVs have a unique registration.
Visit those in the yards huko Ngong Road na Kiambu Road na utaona.
Am not talking about customized ones.

The same way if you park in a street in CBD kanjo knows that your vehicle has just parked and you have not paid for parking. Somebody has been employed to do the job. Hao karao wakiona gari wao hujua series ya namba plate ina match na hio make ya gari. EG huwezi kua na prado model ya 2006 na iko na number plate KCU series.

I advice you… Don’t… Once the intelligence profiles you utalilia kwa choo maisha yako yote. Vehicle theft syndicates always involves the Interpol.

Btw did you know kwa rank za wizi, wizi wa magari ndio noma kabisa. Polisi wakijua unadeal na gari za wizi kwisha wewe. Kuna wale hupepeta na huwa hawaokoti. Raia inakupiga picha thika road kwa rami ukingoja city mortuary.

Am not a car thief bro, just want to own SUV, just don’t want to pay so much for a under-8 yr old vehicle

Hizi v8 zimeletwa illegally mostly serving politicians and connected people ndio hununua flying squad hujua but hawawezi waguza

Your plates better match model years for similar cars from japan. Pia the person who sells you the salvage anaweza kupeana. If you are tempted to weld the salvage’s chassis number to your import ole wako. You will be apprehended in a matter of hours the moment you drive out of the garage. Labda uweld before itoke UG.

All these issues show that it’s not worth the hustle, pay the extra million, malizana na kra and ntsa na ukae na amani. Otherwise, you will be looking over your shoulder everytime you are on the highway.

[ATTACH=full]238399[/ATTACH]

Looks kawaida plate

The UK stolen cars zikishikwa na Interpol they are shipped back?

Stupidity is a skill.

1. A salvage vehicle (write off) and plates belonging to it must be deregistered at the NTSA in order to stop insurance and other charges.

2. When your fake SUV gets into a simple fender-bender and the other party insists on involving the cops, what will you do?