Velma...

Kuna ma bad boys wa 20s, 30s, na 40s and beyond. Kamau atakuwa bad boy siku za usoni saa hile wanaume wengine wametulia.

I don’t think so, kamau atakua sponsor wa kunyemelea kunguru interns… like my boss

:eek::D:D:D:D:D:DNimecheka kama mwenda - stuck in stopped traffic so the policeman (who is now looking at me keenly) must think a lunatic is on the loose.

Hahaha atakuwa pimp

good hekaya. funny as hell

Moral of the story---- too many eggs are not good for your health. You will sweat prefoundly…

We all had a Kamau in our crew during campo…Our Kamau was even worse…and hes still struggling getting slices to date

Niggas like these invest. Shop for a chic food but mimi naingizwa kwa nyumba usiku na ninakula na dem asubuhi bacon breakfast.

Lazima uwe mkali. I have realised that some chics take kindness for foolishness. Ni kama wale wanatumia wifi yako kuchat na wanaume wengine. Ama wale wanaentertain ndume zingine in a crib you are paying.

The recent spate of MWK murders are because of this. Ndume inaenda nyumba haijui nani analipa na kukula mayai na bacon only for sponsor to arrive and smoke his ass for tresspass.

Mini Momo aka Minimo detected.:rolleyes: