Vera sidika

:D:D:D:D:D…nipatie hio kitu unatumia tafadhali

But i gotta admit that such girls tend to have good puusy.

Mseh pucci imechapwa na Nigerians and worse still violated by Arab princes. Hawo waarabu ustake jua what they do to African Instagram whores. Wanaingiza hadi mwiko ya ugali huko ndani.

Someone here said she is going thru alot mentally behind the scenes. Hizo sex escapades with those arabs may be the reason behind that.

True. Although i was just stating that crazy girls have the best puussy.

Just because umeshindwa kutap don’t exaggerate. She’s probably suffering from an attachment disorder. Probably abandoned by a father figure and ended up always craving for male attention.

Most typical slayqueen characters do. You wouldn’t know a Sociopath if he was a priest. If you did hungekuwa unacomment hapa.

I’ve done psychology and I know character traits of sociopaths. This Vera Sidika exhibits all the traits: identity crisis, charming, exaggerated speech and gestures.

Alafu ukifuatilia venye alikuwa anaanika Otile Brown na screenshots utaona akona shida flani. Ama yule Mnaija. No wonder no man can ever settle down with her. Sasa ati anataka kuenda sperm bank apate mtoto.

Also, she’s a prostitute. Hakuna haja ya kudanganya watu ati anauuza weave ama pedicure. Most prostitutes (international or local) are cold blooded sociopaths. Trust them at your your own risk - ukisema ati akona daddy issues.

If you really studied psychology you’d know that these traits are usually found in narcissists. Actually not all ‘sociopaths’ are narcissists. And there’s no psychological diagnosis for being a sociopath, but there is one for narcissists.

All sociopaths and psychopaths are narcissists but not all narcissists are sociopaths and psychopaths.

There is a psychological diagnosis for sociopath, but it’s not called ‘sociopath’ since sociopath is the informal term. Instead, we use ‘Anti-Social Personality Disorder’ but then again, I didn’t use that ‘ASPD’ term for simplicity purposes.

Not all people who suffer from aspd are narcissists. Narcissism isn’t a symptom, it’s its own personality disorder just like aspd. And aspd is mostly found in psychopaths who are born with it. Anybody can become a narcissist with enough abuse and parental neglect, but to become a psychopath, your brain has to be wired very differently from normal human beings.

Classic female aspd is probably the beautiful langata woman who stabbed her boyfriend 22 times and still can’t feel remorse for it. But she may also be comorbid with NPD, thats why both are labeled different personality disorders in the DSM.

What I meant is that there are some traits of a narcissist that you can find in ASPD. Some overlapping traits like manipulation, bullying or superficial personality to cover true identity.

Of course, there are some NPD traits that you won’t find in ASPD. Like psychopaths don’t usually have low self esteem issues.

But NPD or ASPD is not really a disease but just a way of classifying people based on their behaviour patterns. It can be hard to classify some people since it’s a not a disease you can diagnose like malaria.
For that reason, you will find there is no unanimity among experts when identifying these people.

ASPD is usually very hard to diagnose especially on adults, because they pretend so well, so to say Vera is among one when she hasn’t shown all the typical characteristics is a very long shot. And depending on who you ask, it’s either a super power or a freak of nature condition.

But you are wrong in saying that there isn’t unanimity since psychiatrists treat it as a disorder because it deviates from normal human behaviour, otherwise what’s the point in naming it?

:smiley:
:smiley:
Hii ni drink gani ata mi nibuy leo?

Ni spliff :D:D

I’m saying unlike other clinical fields, psychology is a grey area. It’s not like you can take a blood sample and analyze it under a microscope to be completely certain of the diagnosis. Instead, you just observe and assess a person based on a pattern of behaviour.

Yes, people agree there is a disorder based on certain character traits but the diagnosis can be elusive.

For example, a psychopath could fool even the best experts that he/she feels empathy. The same way a sociopath could act normal and you would never know. However, narcissists are easy to identify.

Which is exactly why I refuted your argument that Vera is a sociopath, as a person who has ‘studied’ psychology, you are way too eager to diagnose people without additional data.