Vernacular stations

I wouldn’t know. Niliachana nazo enzi hizo.

2 Likes

The guy was a brother of a messenger who works for a guy I know. Not in the papers…

1 Like

During the doctors strike I met a certain relative of mine who claims to be a staunch christian and is educated (UNI), at that time there were reports on TV of a number of patients dying because of the doctors strike. The relative was claiming that Raila has given the doctors 1 billion KSH so that they can go on strike and tarnish Uhuru`s name. I just gave her a blank stare in disbelief, akawacha hio story. Ujinga haina limits, fools ni wengi and most believe whatever is being spewed in the vernacular stations.

7 Likes

:(:(:(Wah!! Ebu leta link…So sad…

If you go back home, talk to your folks, and they don’t listen then there is a problem. Try harder.

Social media is the new Fm…

1 Like

Emoo is finally up??? My mum was a founding member of the Emoo foundation. Unfortunately she passed on before it even grew feet.

Hapo pa tûtingiathwo nî kabira is a big humongous lie.

4 Likes

True, the hate on FM stations cannot hold a candle to the vitriol spewed on social media.

2 Likes

It’s the plain truth. I got a few niggas in the village who have used the phrase severally, in my presence.

1 Like

Pwegegegegegegegegegegegege umepigwa sweep hujaonekana kwa thread tena :smiley: Ndo huyu wewe

https://media0.giphy.com/media/cLJdDcAWTkW6k/200.gif#10-grid1

2 Likes

Have you ever asked your grandma to narrate her history to you? People don’t just wake up one day in their 80s thinking like her.

1 Like

There’s no justification for bigotry. Just as people in this forum like to criticize racism, tribalism should also be condemned.

5 Likes

nakujua sycophant

Call me any name, but sjaiona kichwa kimeoza ka hicho chako. How do you propagate forceful eviction and annihilation of people as if …ngui!!

1 Like

The most read people are the people full of shit. Trust me, nowdays theres no difference between those who never stepped in a classroom and those who did. Please begin from this village and see for yourself.

Too much hypocrisy in this thread. Total BS

1 Like

What are you talking about ??? I never knew you were this stupid. Aren’t you the one saying that ? Hii yako ni akili duni kabsaaaa. Post my comment hapa we look for forceful eviction and anihilation jinga hii akili duni, thia ukithicagwa

:D:D:D [FONT=Tahoma]Population control through family planning for 10 years. Of course there are those who will resist, thus the royal rumble euphemism. make sure that the birth rate is lower than the death rate. Those with money can leave and reduce the population even further. [/FONT]My fren am the devil baphomet dont try me. I’ll haunt your small brain till Jesus come.

Tribalism mainly starts to be installed at home. No one is born tribal. We need to shed those negative things that started when young. It’s quite difficult, but with more education and more exposure, we’ll overturn them. Mtu asikwame ki akili.

1 Like

May she rest in peace and may the works of his hands be a blessing to many

2 Likes