Very sad for these investors

Very sad
Osha mm masho inboks

You may have missed my maaaaany memos. I do not like sexual innuendos thrown at women in a thread where serious matters are being discussed. There is banter between those familiar with each other and there is stupidity.:frowning: in short contribute to the thread.

Sorry

When buying property(land) I operate under one rule. Kama sioni title under your name (seller), I am not interested. I would follow the same for houses. Lakini wajuaji middle class are ready to fork out money in exchange for air. Some even buy off plan. Kwanza wa offplan ndio siwezi hurumia wakiporwa. They know hii ni Kenya and developers can get away with almost anything. Most Kenyans are beyond redemption.

The off plan buyers wamejaa UK, Trumpistan and Australia. They have paid in cash upfront. If you ask someone… ‘so who actually owns that land in Kikuyu’ for instance? as in ‘what is the family history?’ they have no idea…
BTW the ‘developers’ aka briefcase thieves put out all the stops and come out here to sell themselves to us…they hire the most expensive hotels da da da da da da before you know umenunua ‘off plan’ in Kiambu of all places, after a hyptonising presentation.
Let me find some links.

The smart middle class don’t waste/risk their hard earned money on such projects. If you see nice apartments in Kileleshwa being sold, let the fools buy(take a mortgage) and rent from them. Then use your hard earned $$ on solid investments with passive income. In the worst case scenario, you will just move out and leave the owner in court with banks. You enjoy the property without risking a fortune. Sometimes renting is smarter than buying especially in such developments.

Wacha uoga kaa ngumu na urushe ndoana

Si wacheki, but with all these Gakuyo and Offplan houses saga, afadhali tu you rent as you work your way to build your own, vile uliondokea train za Imara.

Optiven e.t.c

Wonekha

So many people are buying off plan apartments. Even now I know of about 7 people in the last year. Whats the advantage?

Access to ammenities. Si kila mtu anataka kuishi in a 6 bedroom Mansion that is 3 km off the Tarmac with the nearest shop having only Rooster Cigarretes and salt.

@Ice cube, wewe ndio kusema hapa ama?

So what i better part in real estate business?

:D:D:D:D:D Do you think that’s America?

True gabisa. Wanatembelea Dallas every six months with smooth talk, mostly supported by Their Man at the Embassy to get clueless idiots easily impressed. The Campaign Seasons are the hottest. Kenyans being tribally linked fall easily into the trap of “Serikali Yetu” only to fall into the same scam pits. I have no sympathy at all. Last election cycle it was some bank executives getting the fools to open Commercial accounts when they don’t own any businesses in Jamu… :D:D:D

:D:D
Hapa tu…
[ATTACH=full]248687[/ATTACH]