Video Game Addiction - Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Help?

Its like a grown man buying a bouncing castle for himself.

A man should be a provider, akili inafaa kuwaa inafanya complex arithmetics 24/7 ya vile you will progress financially. Sasa unakaa kwa nyumba playing games. Arrgh!!! mababi ndio wako na hii ushiet!!

@Deorro hebu kuja hapa ujitetee pia.

Hii ni upuzi, You should live life doing the things you love bila regrets mimi nitacheza games hadi kwa uzee wangu

Sawa. But ujue you will never sit in a council of men na hiyo ushiet na useme kitu usikizwe!! Maybe dorks wenzako!

[ATTACH=full]166715[/ATTACH]

Get a nagging wife or girlfriend. You won’t have peace to play games

Hata COD ammo huisha if you are not careful.

Ma nigga kuna kitu inaitwa entertainment… i rarely watch shit but i play games…infact almost every one with a steady income is willing to spend hi free time exploring a world and challenging himself than watch a show or movie…almost every type of entertainment and sport industry has tried living in your living room through video games…so just say you a broke ass nigga cuz even i detest OP like gamers -turn based games seem to slow but maybe his a thinker and thus this suits his personality am a gung-ho so hacking and slashing and fps are my shit…
PLUS the educative material in modern games is unbelievably dense in order to peak an aspect of any gamer playing[ATTACH=full]166716[/ATTACH]
END OF TOPIC

You know almost every one who is who in any field between 24-35 are gamers these days…this is the mario generation…why you think software is such a big deal today…my God you tried acting so O.G you went fossil mode

[ATTACH=full]166718[/ATTACH]
Fuck even the pope invited gamers
https://kotaku.com/youtuber-meets-pope-gives-him-a-copy-of-undertale-1783157410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8St9oOnkGU

I can bet obama plays…trump def…putin is fucking God in cs:go…this shit is relevant now its an established art form…stories…lessons…whatever you want can be expressed with input from your audience…nothing else achieves this

Warh…the level of ignorance in your comments is suuuuuuupppperrrr insane. I think thats why soo many people in here are avoiding to counter you; they’ll just be wasting their damn time. You know that saying, “…Don’t argue with a fool…”?. But let me try see if I can get you in pace with the current world!!! First of all, go read articles like this; how the US use video games to better their military personnel. That’s just a random article I picked…so many others out there for an ignorant like you to update themselves on. Do you even know that video games are very well capable of building a person’s brain power & multitasking skills? University of Electronic Science and Technology of China,…a very modern and advanced government school in Chengdu ,China, has its own lab only meant for video-game playing as part of their multi million neural information research. In other words, as long as you have a functioning brain, video games are very okay and healthy for everyone…esp for old geezers like you who already seem to have started losing their brain power. Of course, just like anything else, too much of it can be poisonous…even water is under that clause. With that said, even for a 40 year old guy chilling out on a Saturday night and having a gaming session with his buddies is way way way better than going out for a drink since, while one can improve the brain cells…the other kills!! When they say think first before talking…they actually mean it!!! Just coz you never grew up with it doesn’t mean its degrading. Update yourself man!!! Ati bouncing castle!!! Don’t use this same reasoning next time you be voting for your leaders.

Stop wasting time on that troll

Jeez…the level of ignorance here is astounding…yaani maisha ya watu wengine inakuwasha hivi??? There is absolutely no point engaging u in this topic…

You shouldn’t have bothered with him…

Start a biz, the time that the biz will require from you, will by default not allow you to play - hopefully.

Haha. Gamers woi!!! Acha tu niwaache na “maisha” yenu haha! Let me go rant somewhere over exacalating elec prices:D:D:D!

Troller over and out!!

Watu kujiconsole:D:D:D:D.

Gamers are lame people, antisocial, and bloody introverts. End of discussion.

Got this from twirra

Fact‏ @Fact 24m24 minutes ago
More
A father once hired a bunch of assassins to kill his son’s online World of Warcraft character because he was spending too much time on it.

what game u playing now

On my HD right now I have Rimworld, Anno 2205, Duskers, Planetbase, Surviving Mars and ShenzhenIO.
I am deleting them one by one, starting today.
I’ll get back to you guys with my progress.

Enda stopgaming apo kwa reddit upate watu sampuli moja na wewe wakusaidie

Ahsante.