[VIDEO] Motorist repels armed gunmen in attempted carjacking

well these is the official way but all those processes you see a go.ke official jua mfuko Lazima itoboke especially that committee:

HOW TO GET A LINCENSED FIREARM…
getting a licensed firearm is a long process:-
it involves
1.filling in an application form
from the Chief Licensing Officer at the
Firearms Bureau (located in Nairobi
Area station).
2.One needs fingerprints taken and a certificate of
good conduct from the CID…
3.The applicant is then required to submit the duly
filled form to the police station nearest to the
applicant’s residence.
4.Each application is then vetted by the District
Security
Intelligence Committee and the Provincial Security
Intelligence Committee before rejection or approval.
5.The list of those vetted and cleared for consideration
to be licensed gun holders is then forwarded to the
Inspector General of Police, who has the final say to
instruct the Chief Licensing Officer to clear the
applicant…
but always remember Misuse of a firearm can trigger
the
withdrawal of the licence or even lead to prosecution.

1 Like

My friend, there is something called adrenaline. If you have ever owned and fired a gun you would never ask such a question. At night in the tight confines of the car and hurrying to release the shot before the thug squeezes his trigger means you are letting go before aim and obviously you would never have time to aim in this scenario. Sit in a car and assume you are holding a gun , you cant extend your arm on the window side as you need to to shoot properly!!!

And if you have never come face to face with death please be quite. It is always very easy to comment when you are not the one whose head is in the firing line of a carjackers 9mm, in the confine of the car with no space to swing the gun nor extend for proper sighting. All the range work simply does not apply! By the way, soldiers miss from 10m away with an automatic…food for thought…

Reality is far from dreams.

9 Likes

if you have a firearm kindly surrender it backto the nearest police station right away. thats all i can say to you

kumbe thats the meaning of that saying…in other news its ‘honor’ not honour

Kuna American English na British English. Honor na honour yote iko sawa.

3 Likes

Why should he hand it over? Makarao watamseti ama unamaanisha nini?

Meant if he is a licensed firearm holder. his comments reminded me of a certain guy who instead of shooting the robbers, fumbled with his firearm and ended shooting himself in the leg.

Its depends - watu wa KCPE or GCE lakini yote ni correct.

hehe mimi ningekua huyo mwizi singewai rudi kwa hio rende bana kuachwa high and dry

:smiley: umeona vile uyo fala amekuwa confused hadi akapotea wrong direction… halafu hii fala watchman inachanganyikiwa haichunguli nini inahappen

1 Like

lol…hata wewe unge changanyikiwa hapo tls

its just as @ochithunder sed. things become too real when you’re staring an actual shooting in the face … plus, we seem to have very many licensed gun holders but only a few people who practice at gun ranges

1 Like

American/pretentious: Honor, Color etc
British/Original: Honour, Colour.

My teachers taught based on the latter. Hence my command.

if honour = honor then that statement means the opposite of what you are saying.
i am not a grammer nazi though

It’s clear

2 Likes

Some people can get it for you legit within 1 week. But will set you off a cool 350k, you will have to buy a gun within 1 month or else lose the license.A good piece can cost you upto 150k.Got this from a good source. Chickened out last minute.Thing is…this can go 50/50. Imagine if that guy wasn’t chonjo, while robbing you they find it, what are the chances of them not taking you out?

And then there’s also this…
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Police-raise-alarm-as-gang-issues-fake-firearm-licences/-/1056/3063066/-/77f01i/-/index.html

I pity the watchman…ajui if he is under attack. Ameskia tuu mlio wa risasi. Put yrself in his shoes u hear two gunshots 10 meters away from u but haujui ni nani ameshoot