Video of Chinese offering sacrifices before building Western Bypass Road

What are the components of a cell? Hydrogen, Carbon. Oxygen. Aren’t those elements freely existing in the world? That is where the matter came from. Replication… well. More of evolution? That said. Your view on the accusation of Galileo is purely apologetic. Like the current story on why the Bible allowed slavery. 500 years into the future, it will be how apology on why the Bible outlawed same sex marriages.

How comes of all things, man came out perfectly on the first try. Since the earliest man recorded, there has never been a need to upgrade any of his features.How perfect was that big bang that it got your ear or nose just right?And if you believe in evolution, how much has humans evolved in the last few millennia
?

What you now call homo sapiens is a product of evolution. Man has many flaws such as susceptibility to diseases, injury, predators blah blah. Man is not perfect. On matters evolution, let me give you the one example I know of. Birth rate by casearian section has steadily rose since the 1950’s when the procedure became common. What happened before that was that women who’s pelvis could not open wide enough to allow natural birth died during child birth. These genes of narrow pelvis were thus being slowly phased out of humans. Natural selection. With the advent of CS, more of these narrow pelvis genes are passing on to the world. The result is more and more CSs. That is the one example I know of in the recent past… you can Google others.

If creation is true, how do you explain the presence of man more than 6000 years ago as evidenced by several findings all over the world such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lascaux
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_world#Prehistory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Huh? Where did these men come from?

What is your understanding of something freely existing? Before it started to freely exist where did it come from. Don’t you know the limitations of the scientific theories of origin including the big bang and everyone agrees we can’t really tell the origin of matter at the moment. In fact the three questions evolution cannot answer at the moment are how does it add information to the DNA, why does evolution occur so fast at times yet normally it is a long time process of about 100,00yrs for emergence of a new species, and where did the first cell really come from. At the moment others are speculating that aliens brought the cell to earth- not plausible at all and based on the complexity of even the simplest cell at the moment it is impossible that it should have come into existence spontaneously and truth be said scientists are yet to find an explanation. To an atheist there is nothing like slavery everything is right so it’s a pointless question.

I acknowledge that there are limitations to both theories. However, as it is, the evolution theory is more believable than the creation one.

Oh and what is the world and the universe made off? It just came out of a big bang whose cause can’t really be explained?

Oh, please tell me where did God come from?

I wish you knew that evolution theorists actually thinks that the first cell may have either been created or deposited by something/someone else from outer space it cannot have just created itself and gave it self so complex instructions to replicate they argue. And I believe that is where evolution ends up! not being able to give a satisfactory answer to our origin.

Does that tell us where matter came from?

Who assigned god the male gender?

It is funny that you think He is male which is wrong

[ATTACH=full]227379[/ATTACH]

My reply was to someone who posted that god is a He.

Anyway I think in Christianity we are never interested in His gender Jesus says in heaven there is no gender when answering those who posed a question of a woman who was inherited by 7 brothers. There things our book tells us that are secret and belongs to the one who kept them secret.

Maybe the dating is inaccurate and nobody knows yet. Carl popper’s falsifiablity theorem requires scientists to try to find why a postulate may be wrong rather than why it is considered right

He is referred to as God the “FATHER.” Doesn’t that give him a gender?

Not necessarily.

What’s your logic? Why wouldn’t “Our Father who art in heaven” be a “he?”

religious neanderthal…